Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bunky
Aug 29, 2004

poop poop poo poo actually made me giggle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

are you a kindergartner?

one day you'll ascend to this level turbonerd

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

I wasn't the one who said poo poo poo poo made me giggle.

heh. poo poo poo poo

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

NoNotTheMindProbe posted:

Anne Frank being raped in the arse by HIV positive baboons.

There I win CaH. Now everyone play ticket to ride.

who invited this nerd

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

Zombies' Downfall posted:

idk why people argue about whether cards v humanity or apples 2 apples is better, they're exactly the same: if you play with clever funny people there will be good jokes at least every few hands and if you play with retarded idiots the former is just an endless string of edgy non-sequitors and the latter is people legitimately looking at their hand and trying to decide if quicksand or bear traps are ultimately more dangerous and then the judge weighing the same decision

they are both okay and i'm loving sick of them both

no one you know is clever or funny

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

Zombies' Downfall posted:

lot of weird anger itt

grr you and all of your friends are not funny and probably like sonic the hedgehog fanfic or something weird. lets play apples to apples with our dicks out or something i dont know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

It's important to be able to laugh at things.

lets all laugh at this guys doofy username

• Locked thread