Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
choose wisely
iphone 4 is fuckin poo poo
iphone 4 is good enough for 99% of people
none of the above
all of the above
View Results

• Locked thread
echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/does-apple-deliberately-slow-old-iphones-no-but-age-does/#!buiAO2

i hope you didn't read that apologist bullshit

the fact is that my cock-solid iphone 4 would have been the most advanced technological device one the entire planet if we were in 1985 and you know what cocaine is still "good enough" but now my iphone 4 apparently isn't?

you know what the real problem is? these fuckin articles. NOT my phone. my phone is fne. i charge it often and dont fill it up with poo poo and you know what i still manage to post poo poo from around the globe.

down with this hate speech

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

voted 3 & 3 in deference to Him

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

irl if ur happy with it then b strong

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
these fuckin news articles paid for by the apple gently caress-you advertising/social-enginerring team! they just want your money not your satisfication

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

it might be paid for by the digitaltrends put-iphones-on-the-table clickbait team

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
same rear end in a top hat differen't dick they loving you with

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

agreed op

do u get malt loaf in nz

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
the singer?

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

its a baked good

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
we just call that a loaf

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
nah idk we have fruit toast which is actually just raisins in toast but it burns really easily and is sweet so maybe its similar?

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
at work i see iphones all the time that are obese and bulged and busted open bc their battery explod. know how many androids ive seen busted open at work because of explod battery? that's right. zero.

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

echinopsis posted:

nah idk we have fruit toast which is actually just raisins in toast but it burns really easily and is sweet so maybe its similar?

what ive got now as the closest substitute is sort of similar to what u describe and its a bit sweet and burnt in the toaster like u said :henget:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
atomic-sized-cock have you ever even been outside

pram
Jun 10, 2001

echinopsis posted:

ah yes can bread

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

echinopsis posted:

atomic-sized-cock have you ever even been outside

yeah sometimes i go outside and take a photo

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

pram posted:

ah yes can bread

whats with american and putting poo poo in a can

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

pram posted:

ah yes can bread

even on the can that bread looks dry as gently caress

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

can it be true

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

"My old phone is fine why do I have to upgrade you greedy fucks?" -some dude with his '85 car phone when AMPS service stopped

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

"My old phone is fine why do I have to upgrade you greedy fucks?" -some dude with his '85 car phone when AMPS service stopped

so wise

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
L-O-fukken-L @ dumbfucks who perpetuate the "Apple kills off support for older products really quickly" bullshit.

Yes, Apple is dropping support for the iPhone 4 in iOS 8. 4 years after the iPhone 4 was introduced.

Google, on the other hand, drops support for their flagship Nexus smartphones a mere 18 months after the device's release. If you bought a Google Nexus 7 when they first came out, you didn't even get updates for the length of your 2 year contract.

And Apple Macintosh Operation System OS X 10.10 'Yosemite Sam' supports p much all Macs with 64-bit CPUs, so p much every Apple Macintosh-brand computer released since 2007.

Quit your poors-country bitching.

Doc Block fucked around with this message at 07:42 on Aug 4, 2014

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

keep calm in this of all places an echopenis thread

also did u type all that out

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

echinopsis posted:

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
brb updating my fetlife profile

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Doc Block posted:

L-O-fukken-L @ dumbfucks who perpetuate the "Apple kills off support for older products really quickly" bullshit.

Yes, Apple is dropping support for the iPhone 4 in iOS 8. 4 years after the iPhone 4 was introduced.

Google, on the other hand, drops support for their flagship Nexus smartphones a mere 18 months after the device's release. If you bought a Google Nexus 7 when they first came out, you didn't even get updates for the length of your 2 year contract.

And Apple Macintosh Operation System OS X 10.10 'Yosemite Sam' supports p much all Macs with 64-bit CPUs, so p much every Apple Macintosh-brand computer released since 2007.

idk what this has to do with my country people over here have new phones just to prove people make bad decisions here as others do abroad

also u musten have read the thred ! this poo poo is about how people are all about "iphone 4 is old and poo poo" and news articles that are like "your phone is old" coz u know what? my phone is fine! and sure it would be nice if apple gave us the flexibility to dongrade to ios6 or whatever but im not angry that they dont!

seriously the worst (and only bad part) about owning iphone 4 is that people tell you its poo poo. you know what is poo poo? america's can obession

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
"lets put an entire animal in a can" - your moron country

next you'll be telling me they put bread in a can. oh thats right they fuckin do

pram
Jun 10, 2001
in canada they put animals/bread in bags

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
I hope my 4s doesn't get hit w/ the kill battery trigger when the 6 comes out

pram
Jun 10, 2001
lol shagger not using a winpho, shameful

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

pram posted:

lol shagger not using a winpho, shameful
i had pho yesterday it was good. lets foodchat in thsi echo thread.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
with my android phone im glad i can use an outdated version of the os and not be hassled by poor performance and worse battery life :smugmrgw:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Doc Block posted:

you typed all these dumb iyg words hahah

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

echinopsis posted:

canned poo poo is good for hiking and camping

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

Smythe posted:

you typed all these dumb iyg words hahah

with a 'yosemite sam' to try and obviate the iyg

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD posted:

canned poo poo is good for hiking and camping

entire chickens?

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
ive only got a limited amount of weight i can carry. better take some of that up with bones and gelatine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

echinopsis posted:

after figuring out beets and tuna fish, you can't help but look for new challenges

• Locked thread