Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
Me? Well, I take the bus everywhere, and when I am waiting at the downtown transit hub I am always getting asked by unsavory characters if I can spare a cigarette.

So, what I've taken to doing is carrying around an empty pack. The convo then proceeds thusly:

ne'er-do-well: lemme get a cigarette
me: yeah, sure
ne'er-do-well: *licks lips in anticipation*
me: *pulls out empty pack and opens it*
me: *showing inside of empty pack, smiling smugly* Oh, sorry man, I'm all out.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
I didnt even read that .

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Still havent read it, and wont ever.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
sometimes i unravel my foreskin in public

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
Read and post in GBS

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
Everything i do is anti-social

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Quickscope420dad posted:

Read and post in GBS

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
i read this tgread out loud in the middle of a court room well to say the least the judge wasnt happy about it,, he declared a innocent man guilty bc ur thread was so bad. dam op how does that make u feel now u got blood on ur hands from shitposting. p f*cked up

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
i read this tgread out loud in the middle of a court room well to say the least the judge wasnt happy about it,, he declared a innocent man guilty bc ur thread was so bad. dam op how does that make u feel now u got blood on ur hands from shitposting. p f*cked up

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

I don't say "you too" when the clerk wishes me a good day.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
OP kept speaking with his mouth full, but it was full of poo, and then a police man got him in a headlock and he died.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

this is how much i read of the op

Corvus corone
Oct 14, 2012
i cuck as often as physically possible

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

OP I'm sorry but now I'm feeling anxious so I'm going to razz you a bit to fit in. Dummy.

Nice Reddit Account
Nov 27, 2013

by XyloJW

Corvus corone posted:

i cuck as often as physically possible

Yeah but cucking is a very, very social event? :confused:

Maybe the person GETTING cucked is anti-social; unable to tap the shoulder of the young gentleman piledriving his wife and say "excuse me sir, but, uhm, could you stop loving my wife?".

Party Next Door
Aug 2, 2014

by XyloJW
I like to play a game when I'm out. I try to make women as uncomfortable as possible without letting them know my intentions. Sometimes I stand really close and talk to myself. When they turn around i just look at them like they are crazy. Sometimes I will rub their arm or back. If they say anything I will just get an angry demeanor and tell them they had something on them. They always end up apologizing. I even used to rub their rear end's and use that line but know that I am older I can't get away with it anymore.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

im aatrek

Thank you Trash Mammal. Welcome to dog world b*tch*s

THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY journeyman SIGSMITH Luvcow

https://i.imgur.com/EebjYYe.mp4
THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY MASTER SIGSMITH Literally A Person

Official height endorsed by a medical professional: 5'11.5"

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
ever since pollsters discovered that 'force eye contact & make it seem like you want to ask for directions' technique i discovered the 'give them the finger without so much as turning my head'

not sure if this makes the world a worse place but i rly hope it makes them feel just a little bit bad

QCIC
Feb 10, 2011

die Stimme der Energie

same

Iprazochrome
Nov 3, 2008
I actually know who Aatrek is but I'm not going to tell anyone

SnotGrumble
Jun 4, 2003

All men live in fear of him and his Moxie.
When I was a teenager working as a cashier, I used to write the link for goatse on all of the paper money in the register.

maker
Jun 1, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Rapman the Cook posted:

I didnt even read that .

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
i used to not go outside but then i realized i can only make the world worse if i do so now i do

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

Quickscope420dad posted:

Read and post in GBS

Filippo Corridoni
Jun 12, 2014

I'm the fuckin' man
You don't get it, do ya?
rollin down the street
smokin indo
making GBS posts

got my mind on my shitposts and shitposts on my mind

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

Party Next Door posted:

I like to play a game when I'm out. I try to make women as uncomfortable as possible without letting them know my intentions. Sometimes I stand really close and talk to myself. When they turn around i just look at them like they are crazy. Sometimes I will rub their arm or back. If they say anything I will just get an angry demeanor and tell them they had something on them. They always end up apologizing. I even used to rub their rear end's and use that line but know that I am older I can't get away with it anymore.

I call out jon pop's rereg accounts as soon as he makes them instead of letting him have his fun

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
One time at a gas station idid a really nasty watery poop in the bathroom and then the toilet wouldn't flush so I ran away and drove off without even getting gas

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
Same except when they ask me instead of reaching for my packet of cigs I de-trouser the old gentleman and have a good old wank whilst maintaining eye contact. Its about showing them who's boss OP and now I ask you, which is the more alpha behaviour? Grow a pair and stop feeling the need to placate common street oiks.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

Same except when they ask me instead of reaching for my packet of cigs I de-trouser the old gentleman and have a good old wank whilst maintaining eye contact. Its about showing them who's boss OP and now I ask you, which is the more alpha behaviour? Grow a pair and stop feeling the need to placate common street oiks.

Wait I remember that

PromethiumX
Mar 5, 2003
I don't put shopping carts in the cart return on windy days.

I leave them beside the car until I drive away and watch them become missiles in the parking lot.

gently caress all your paint jobs.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
I shout Allahu akbar and wave my AK around. I think that turns a lot of the people at the synagogue off but gently caress you dad for making me go to your dumb ol' Seder dinner.

landy.
Jan 20, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Quickscope420dad posted:

Read and post in GBS

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

boom boom boom posted:

One time at a gas station idid a really nasty watery poop in the bathroom and then the toilet wouldn't flush so I ran away and drove off without even getting gas

i took a shitton or Robitussin once at a friends house and then rode with some friends to the gas station once and i got sick and i puked red robo puke all over the gas station bathroom and left it like that. i was 45.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I print accurately sized and colored 5€ notes on my laser printer and give them to hobos.

RWT3
Jul 10, 2014

by Lowtax
Post in this thread

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
I litter.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Quickscope420dad posted:

Read and post in GBS

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
We should all weigh our balls together on the kitchen scales.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Rapman the Cook posted:

We should all weigh our balls together on the kitchen scales.

Do you have one that measures in micrograms?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
set up my own page snipes

• Locked thread