Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

I was running out of podcasts to listen to and I tried Maron for awhile and this poo poo clued me in on what an incredible pussy he is. Now I listen to him all the time since we have so much in common

he used to be really angry and goony back when he was on coke 24/7

now he's just goony

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
In other news that reached the public consciousness 30 loving years ago: parachute pants. Hot or not?

Plastic Megaphone
Aug 11, 2007
No more credit from the liquor store.
Frank Zappa did interesting things with people's preconceptions of music in the latter-half of the 20th century, and was also a gigantic shithead. Like, I'm a fan and I wouldn't want to have met this guy irl. Enooooormous shithead. Glad he's dead, hope his kids die soon too.

Plastic Megaphone
Aug 11, 2007
No more credit from the liquor store.
If FZ taught us anything, it's that if you name your son "Ahmet," then he'll wind up playing a snowplow driver in 1998's "Jack Frost."

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax

redshirt posted:

Frank Zappa sucks and his music sucks and his kids suck and everything to do with the Zappa brand sucks.

• Locked thread