Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
landy.
Jan 20, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
Side with your gf because the best friend's bf is a petty dickhead who abuses women.

Also for those sweet sweet boyfriend points.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
your girlfriend thinks she cute but nah, shes dumb. id say 'break up with her'. but thats ur call.

Think Thin!
Sep 17, 2006
did anyone actuially read?

Affe mk2
Mar 9, 2004

Chicks dig giant robots
hey op have you tried not datinf retarded girls??

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
op cares more about his girlfriend's best friends boyfriend than his actual girlfriend

just come out the closet already dude

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

bluewedge posted:

did anyone actuially read?

I did! OP hates his gf and wants to masturbate to goons calling her a bitch.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I did! OP hates his gf and wants to masturbate to goons calling her a bitch.

rude

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
op's a human being

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

why are there boyfriend points but no girlfriend points? misandry at work, lady and goons

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Business Gorillas posted:

why are there boyfriend points but no girlfriend points? misandry at work, lady and goons

If there aren't gf points then how did I earn all these tickets?

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Trixie Hardcore posted:

If there aren't gf points then how did I earn all these tickets?

they're called citations when its for solicitation

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I can trade them for prizes, that's all that matters.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Fetus Tree posted:

they're called citations when its for solicitation

He is implying that you are a prostitute

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Don Tacorleone posted:

she knows

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

OP what did you and the GF have at dennys?

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
wheres this boring human being forum people keep talking about i want to turn over a new leaf

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

and yes this is more important than whatever bullshit this was originally about

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

gary oldmans diary posted:

wheres this boring human being forum people keep talking about i want to turn over a new leaf

they moved it to here

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Ruby got Railed posted:

they moved it to here
it wont let me start a thread for people to introduce themselves broke as poo poo forum

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

All I can think about is your wife and a horse.
We are working on some SERIOUS SHIT in here.

I know this bitch. She ruined my best friend Dan's life. You really need to kick this oval office to the curb. Not only is she a poo poo-smeared mongoloid but she is a millstone hung around your neck alienating you from good people with efficacious vocabularies. Then has the nerve to laugh at her own ignorance as if she isn't the one with the problem.

Thanks for sharing OP, now I share this with you. Grow a pair and sound off, don't stop til this bitch is crying and threatening to find a goddamn Genesis House.

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

hmm

used to work

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

NurhacisUrn posted:

I know this bitch. She ruined my best friend Dan's life. You really need to kick this oval office to the curb. Not only is she a poo poo-smeared mongoloid but she is a millstone hung around your neck alienating you from good people with efficacious vocabularies. Then has the nerve to laugh at her own ignorance as if she isn't the one with the problem.

Thanks for sharing OP, now I share this with you. Grow a pair and sound off, don't stop til this bitch is crying and threatening to find a goddamn Genesis House.

Wtf

tango alpha delta
Sep 9, 2011

Ask me about my wealthy lifestyle and passive income! I love bragging about my wealth to my lessers! My opinions are more valid because I have more money than you! Stealing the fruits of the labor of the working class is okay, so long as you don't do it using crypto. More money = better than!

Juanito posted:

sorry didn't realize you were a chipmunk

My computer tried to read this poo poo, but kept loving up:

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Ruby got Railed posted:

OP what did you and the GF have at dennys?

grand slam whale holy grail

Someguy
Jul 15, 2001

by Lowtax

tango alpha delta posted:

lol

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUa2atNxhfg

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Op start dating the bf and get gay married. Show those dumb sluts you dont need them.

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

I wasn't paying attention
to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
in a more interesting way?
Hell Gem

tango alpha delta posted:

this is awesome.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

hang out with dude's who don't do rapes and get a gf who reads books

porkchop_express posted:

are boyfriend points redeemable for 1984 chuk e cheese skiball tickets because i still have those and there's a penny whistle i have my eye on thank you op for your consideration

this post made me sad and i don't know why

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

BKPR posted:

hang out with dude's who don't do rapes and get a gf who reads books

This is crazy advice.

NurhacisUrn posted:

OP's girlfriend stole your best friend Dan from you?

Fagmaster
Aug 21, 2004

garfield ruined the night

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

:gas: this loving poo poo thread already

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

garfield is a treasure.

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

All I can think about is your wife and a horse.
We are working on some SERIOUS SHIT in here.

Trixie Hardcore posted:

OP's girlfriend stole your best friend Dan from you?

I am fairly certain, they sound identical. What is even more disturbing is that apparently she is philandering about on my sweet wonderful Hephaestion with OP! How does this brain-dead skag keep enslaving the minds of seemingly normal, well-adjusted men? I suggested Dan sing "The Morning After" backwards to her. No avail. Clearly he didn't even try it as this terror still stalks the world and wasn't sent back to her hell chasm where her putrid and infectious snatch can't taint the minds and will of weak, flaccid, cowardly men who are so starved for affection they can't say "boo" to a gnarly bitch with a gnarlier scorpion hole.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

bigzak posted:

Did you mean to post this in the "I'm a boring human being" forum

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008

Don Tacorleone posted:

This is the funniest post in the thread. trix, I like your old av better.

Oppey, I sually don't advocate murder/suicide but maybe you should consider it. It would make the world a better place, hth

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

NurhacisUrn posted:

I am fairly certain, they sound identical. What is even more disturbing is that apparently she is philandering about on my sweet wonderful Hephaestion with OP! How does this brain-dead skag keep enslaving the minds of seemingly normal, well-adjusted men? I suggested Dan sing "The Morning After" backwards to her. No avail. Clearly he didn't even try it as this terror still stalks the world and wasn't sent back to her hell chasm where her putrid and infectious snatch can't taint the minds and will of weak, flaccid, cowardly men who are so starved for affection they can't say "boo" to a gnarly bitch with a gnarlier scorpion hole.

That's a lot of vitriol aimed at a vagina you have no access to.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Trixie Hardcore posted:

That's a lot of vitriol aimed at a vagina you have no access to.

most vaginal vitriol is probably aimed @ the vulvas people cant violate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

misread as petrol, got scared and excited.

• Locked thread