Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tevryr
Dec 5, 2009
sometimes when i get a really good one i stick my full hand down into the back of my jeans and fart deeply into my hand and excitedly huff it. other times i may i use tube to blow air into my rear end in a top hat until the pressure builds enough tyhat my butt explodes into 4 part harmony

share some of your farting habits itt plz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
if im in bed w a girl i just met i spread my rear end in a top hat w my hand so i can stealth fart

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.
i said gently caress you to my doc and let my pilonidal cyst become a gaping pus hole that allows for self-harmony in my squishy anal tootings

bigzak
Aug 15, 2003
i fart on the bible

hail satan

Tevryr
Dec 5, 2009

Fetus Tree posted:

if im in bed w a girl i just met i spread my rear end in a top hat w my hand so i can stealth fart

this is a valuable contribution to those that have not found a girl or ze uninitiated to working into a ritual of constantly trading farts back and forth into each others anuses

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.
I very much like to be in a public area I frequent, such as McDonald's, or Burger King, when I trump, as it gives me comfort in the rear end.I cannot fart in my own home because I live out of doors.I heard that if a cow were to fart all day long,it would create a hole in the ozone so large the cow would instantly die of skin cancer.I pray that when I die it is not fart-related.But I know this prayer to be futile.

Tevryr
Dec 5, 2009
it's a bit of a hard system to work out at first, but both parties having the suit really helps with lining things up and all

Tevryr
Dec 5, 2009

Cobweb Heart posted:

I very much like to be in a public area I frequent, such as McDonald's, or Burger King, when I trump, as it gives me comfort in the rear end.I cannot fart in my own home because I live out of doors.I heard that if a cow were to fart all day long,it would create a hole in the ozone so large the cow would instantly die of skin cancer.I pray that when I die it is not fart-related.But I know this prayer to be futile.

i find it truly best to frequent locations that support a large amount of farters like this and be sure to concentrate areas to create the highest fume concentrations

Tevryr
Dec 5, 2009
what i would really like is a sort of fart geiger counter that allows me to stand in these areas and contribute

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
The one-cheek-sneak. A time honored classic.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Tevryr posted:

what i would really like is a sort of fart geiger counter that allows me to stand in these areas and contribute

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Tevryr posted:

sometimes when i get a really good one i stick my full hand down into the back of my jeans and fart deeply into my hand and excitedly huff it.

I do this all the time. It's the only way to smell a fart in its purest form.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Pro tip: when you find yourself letting out a series of micro farts, that means you are getting very close to needing to take a poo poo.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Jose Oquendo posted:

I do this all the time. It's the only way to smell a fart in its purest form.

i farted in a cup once & immediately covered it & then waited a bit to smell it

never again

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

The car I use for my commute reeks of years of farts. No amount of Febreeze can fix it. It's a weird mix of stale air, farts, beef jerky, and Monster.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
i was buying some poo poo in a store & my gf and friends were in my car sharing a bag of beef jerky (cucked by umberto once again) & when i opened the door to get back in i got hit with a humid wall of stench similar to what you might imagine a 7-11 bathroom would smell like on new years day

Mauvais
Jul 24, 2002

HUZZAH
how hard and long can you fart before you've gone too far?

it's a game for everyone

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

sometimes i look at the front page of reddit and there's always like eight stories where people ate taco bell and sharted their pants. i think they're all liars.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

I rarely eat Taco Bell, but I'm at the point whenever I fart, it's basically coin flip as to whether or not poop comes out too.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
it's reddit, any claims of sharting are probably true

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Fandyien posted:

sometimes i look at the front page of reddit and there's always like eight stories where people ate taco bell and sharted their pants. i think they're all liars.

people who can't hold down highly regulated and quality controlled food without leaking feces are loving pathetic

Tevryr
Dec 5, 2009

Fetus Tree posted:

people who can't hold down highly regulated and quality controlled food without leaking feces are loving pathetic

i dunno, for example i never eat fast food but have under circumstances, eaten a series mcdonalds, burger king, chic-fil-a, krystals, and arby's over the last four days and have had just about a few near misses. that's an anecdote.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
I like to put my rear end up against the shower wall and just let it rip

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

whoflungpoop posted:

I like to put my rear end up against the shower wall and just let it rip

trying that in the morning.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
yeh, i getcha. but people shouldnt eat fast food that frequently anyway. also i think that (depending on what you ordered) if you made it yourself your stomach might not be any better off. cant be eatin burgers and fries all the time & expect reasonable poops

are you moving//road tripping or something op?

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.

Tevryr posted:

sometimes when i get a really good one i stick my full hand down into the back of my jeans and fart deeply into my hand and excitedly huff it. other times i may i use tube to blow air into my rear end in a top hat until the pressure builds enough tyhat my butt explodes into 4 part harmony

share some of your farting habits itt plz

Imagine if there was a lit flame and that thing popped.

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.
last night i was in a car in a gas station parking lot and the dude in the car next to us opened his door and said "tell this bitch to stop farting so much" referring to a young lady in the back seat and then she said "tell him to stop doing so much coke" so we told him to do more coke and he closed the door and did a bunch of coke off a credit card.

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
i like to do it on pets and animals, op.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

any adult who makes jokes about how taco bell totally makes you poo poo yourself is a gigantic retarded baby who should be thrown off a fuckin cliff

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005
I fart into a tube that feeds into a tiny combustion engine that powers my 56k modem that I'm using to browse this thread

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Fandyien posted:

any adult who makes jokes about how taco bell totally makes you poo poo yourself is a gigantic retarded baby who should be thrown off a fuckin cliff

yeh i unironically get p mad when people dis taco bell as being a diarrhea factory

like ya its cheap food & only tastes good if you wnt grease & fat & isnt remotely mexican but that isnt why ppl go to the bell

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Fandyien posted:

anyone eating taco bell over the age of 16 is a gigantic retarded baby who should be thrown off a fuckin cliff

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
also hi conq rape any kids lately

Tevryr
Dec 5, 2009

never trust an elf posted:

I fart into a tube that feeds into a tiny combustion engine that powers my 56k modem that I'm using to browse this thread

lmao

Tevryr
Dec 5, 2009

we could start talking dynamics man. how about a space age vacuum duster that only suck in fart particles to be used at will

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

So what is that, some kind of fart suit? Why does he look so unhappy :( ?

Tevryr
Dec 5, 2009

Wicker Man posted:

i would give you a huge thumbs up if my webcam were still on

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
You.re welcome

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Wicker Man posted:

he doesn't look unhappy to me. he looks prepared and determined

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Robo Reagan posted:

also hi conq rape any kids lately

she was asking for it

• Locked thread