Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

I remember back in the day each subway would have like 4 to 5 people working at any time and you got your sandwiches hella fast

Now it's just one dumpy Indian dude who stares at you the whole time with dead eyes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

in india while you're waiting for your sub to be made other indians just push pass you and start demanding sandwiches.

what im saying is india really brings out the worst in a subway experience

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Jean Eric Burn posted:

I wonder if in 20 years, will we all be saying "lol at people who ate at chipotle".

The post soylent hell scape will be a sarcastic one.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Business Gorillas posted:

i dont understand why white people are allergic to seasoning. i had dinner at my mom's house a while back and she threw regular rear end chicken with no seasoning on it onto the grill and thought it was a good idea

With meat less is always more, especially if you're grilling it.

Unless you're too poor to afford quality meats in which case go nuts with store bought spice blends.

"Awwww yeah got this Tuscany chicken mmhmm"

FizFashizzle fucked around with this message at 14:11 on Aug 5, 2014

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

nomadologique posted:

Have you ever heard of like cumin or paprika or anything with joy in it? I mean nobody is advocating for Monterey chicken powder on your filet mignon but...

With beef I don't do anything more than salt and pepper, but I basically slap it on the rear end and wave it through the smoke.

Chicken is easier to just marinade it overnight. Olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic, and onion. Maybe a splash of citrus if I'm feeling saucy.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

And not to get all crossfitty but subway is essentially a brick of sugar and the typical sandwich actually ordered is about as healthy as something former gbs superstar Czar would eat.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

THS posted:

yea thats as dumb as saying that Real Indian Food doesnt have tomatoes or peppers or potatoes lmao

Real Indian Food is poo poo.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Ableist Kinkshamer posted:

and still, chicken tikka masala is far more popular in britain than any of the crap they've come up with themselves

tandoori and tikka is the only loving exception. They've accomplished nothing in their history but that little appetizer.

meat dishes like that are treated as just treats in india and i'd always weird out the waiters or whatever when I'd order myself 3 tikkas and 2 tandooris.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

THS posted:

i love to eat a vindaloo

every now and then you can grab a good dhosa but it's just not worth it. eating food in india is russian roulette. unless we were at the westin or whatever it just wasn't worth the risk.

• Locked thread