Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gagelion
Jun 13, 2013

by XyloJW
The way I see it they are two dudes and one of them may not want to get off, so the other may just rape because what are the repercussions? Who's gonna believe each other in a he said/he said?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexy mouse
Sep 18, 2008

sexy eye~
sexy nose~
sexy mouse~
don't you know~

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
Men can't be raped.

Hoedown Throwdown
Mar 30, 2004
Ich esse Scheiße

gagelion posted:

and one of them may not want to get off
this is where you're wrong

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Three Olives posted:

Men can't be raped.

bigzak
Aug 15, 2003

bigzak
Aug 15, 2003

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Gays can't be raped by they SOs because they dtf 24/7 never beggin for a rain check

gagelion
Jun 13, 2013

by XyloJW
Ok i have a serious question. A past gf of mine has been telling people i raped her. Basically one day she got in position for doggy style and i really wanted to try anal. I Pretended i 'missed' and jammed my cock really hard into her butthole to subtley see if she would be into it. She got pissed off and walked away and said it was rape.

Thats not rape, right?

bigzak
Aug 15, 2003

gagelion posted:

Ok i have a serious question. A past gf of mine has been telling people i raped her. Basically one day she got in position for doggy style and i really wanted to try anal. I Pretended i 'missed' and jammed my cock really hard into her butthole to subtley see if she would be into it. She got pissed off and walked away and said it was rape.

Thats not rape, right?

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
its a grey area. or a brown one! hahaha

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

gagelion posted:

Thats not rape, right?

No she bent over for you thats all the consent you need a spirited game of 'hide the silverware' not excluded

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

gagelion posted:

Thats not rape, right?

gagelion posted:

once i sharted while playing pool at the bar a good 1/2 cup of liquid came out and was dripping down my leg

I excused myself to the bathroom and cleaned it as best i could but i was in there for like 15 minutes and bad to make an excuse to leave and the walk home was so awkward before we parted ways the guy bad to have known

when i got home i threw my pants in the washing machine with my phone still in the pocket and it broke

I didnt get another one for a week and the girl i was hooking up with thought i blew her off and lost interest and we never hosed

gagelion posted:

and im still a virgin..

i believe 2/3 of the quoted posts

greg sexyvibes
May 7, 2007
IF I EVER FIRST POST AGAIN SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN TO ME

Fetus Tree posted:

Woah. Nice.

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

Three Olives posted:

Men can't be raped.

Actually, all sex is rape.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

how common is plape in gay relationshisp?

Rosalind
Apr 30, 2013

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change.

I'm studying this topic right now! Well at least sexual coercion in same-sex relationships. I'll let you know in 2-3 years.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

gagelion
Jun 13, 2013

by XyloJW

Fetus Tree posted:

look at this creepy as hell stalker

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
well it seems that because of the issues you outlined in the op, collecting statistics might be difficult

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
You sprung this thread too soon. Now I'm never going to believe the romance between you & your girlfriend's best friend's boyfriend.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

ashgromnies posted:

well it seems that because of the issues you outlined in the op, collecting statistics might be difficult

most gay rape or 'grape' often goes unreported maybe a hotline would help

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

gagelion posted:

look at this creepy as hell stalker

gagelion posted:

Hi there

I've spent my entire life acting like a straight man while I am in fact bisexual. I'm more attracted to women than men, so up until now it's been way easier in my mind to pretend to be straight and only openly date women, but I'm starting to feel like I'm living a lie and shutting myself off from part of my identity. What do I do?

(I've admitted this 3 times in my life, to two of my gay friends and a girlfriend of mine, all of who told me I must be gay and in denial, which makes me afraid of telling anyone else. I know I'm attracted to both genders, and it kind of hurts to have someone tell me I'm wrong..)

youre a pantshitting virgin making rape jokes

gagelion
Jun 13, 2013

by XyloJW
im gay

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

:colbert:

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

it isn't rape if the balls don't touch

Dred Cosmonaut
Jan 6, 2010

There once was a tiger-striped cat.
I dont know ask your dad OP

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

im gay

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

THS posted:

im gay

Ever rape a bf or been raped yourself

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

is not mentioning that i have syphilis rape

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax

THS posted:

im gay

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
Feel good thread of the night.

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax
im gay

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

I am Toni Lippi posted:

Feel good thread of the night.

50% of people involved in a rape feel good

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

gagelion posted:

Thats not rape, right?

This is some funny poo poo right it's exactly the sort of thing a kissless virgin would type but still nice and subtle.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

mookface posted:

100%

don't be fooled.

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004

mookface posted:

:vince:

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

mookface posted:

doesnt take gang rapes into account, stats are useless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Fetus Tree posted:

doesnt take gang rapes into account, stats are useless.

good point

• Locked thread