Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
I suppose actually having a sixth sense is helping Hyakkimaru understand things about the world like that roiling purple mist in the throne room.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Seems like you're getting pretty decent buffs from these body parts. Like, more to a stat (like speed or regeneration) than you even had there.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
"The blade is possessed by a demon."

"I'm a go touch it!"

Dororo, do you listen to anything?

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Sense of pain is pretty important. If there's no sense of pain it's easy to get a wound you never even notice.

Not that this is necessarily a problem for Hyakki.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Dororo, this isn't a world where you can live on your own. At least not until Hyakki's got his body going.

Seriously, though, that fiend needs to work on his pitch. "Give me your face and nourish us with your suffering!" Or? Or what? Death would be better than that.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
I think the "Shibito Fortress" look of that final dungeon really emphasizes how desperate Daigo is. He's sitting on top of a ramshackle pile of lumber like it could shrug off anything more than a stiff breeze.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Okay, that was a satisfying boss fight. So much to cut!

And Future Dororo was neat too.

• Locked thread