Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ponzicar
Mar 17, 2008

AccidentalHipster posted:

I think every co-comentator has brought up Dororo's gender so far and it's still funny. I hope you get more blind co-comentators in the future Friendly, because it's nice to occasionally see an outside perspective to give us an idea of how far down the rabbit hole we've followed you.

And what's up with the sound design in this stage? Between the distortion effect, terrible voice acting, and overlapping sound clips, I can't even begin to guess what the possessed townsfolk are saying.

I think they are saying "die spy!"

And I agree on the voice acting. It seems like every new npc's voice is worse than the ones before it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ponzicar
Mar 17, 2008
So was that an MST3K reference I heard when you got the lungs? If so, I wanted you to know that at least one person got it.

ponzicar
Mar 17, 2008
In order for that revelation to count as a plot twist, Dororo's gender would have to have been relevant to the story at some point in the game.

ponzicar
Mar 17, 2008
I love LPs of under appreciated gems like this.

I do have to wonder what the final fiend's plan was though. "Hide in an annoying kid and do nothing for years on end" seems rather ineffective for taking over the world. Maybe he got scared after seeing what happened to the other 47 fiends?

• Locked thread