Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Veyrall
Apr 23, 2010

The greatest poet this
side of the cyberpocalypse
Two videos in and I'm already in love with everything about this game. It's hitting all the right notes for me so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veyrall
Apr 23, 2010

The greatest poet this

TKMobile posted:

He was not tempted by promises of bringing order to Japan, nor did the demons seek him out and corrupt/brainwash him. Dude flat out found them and brokered this entire deal with them, which I feel is more of a powerful statement than this, and adds to Tezuka's commentary about human nature that is prevalent in Dororo.. In fact, the "each of you take a body part" was Daigo's own loving idea!
Wow...just wow...Daigo was loving lovely. I'm so tempted to pick up the manga now, just to see how that rear end in a top hat dies.

Veyrall
Apr 23, 2010

The greatest poet this
"So yeah, that Mokubei guy. His entire family was murdered by the demon"

This game, this commentary. :allears:

Veyrall
Apr 23, 2010

The greatest poet this
I always wondered how peasants suddenly grew balls whenever the big monster oppressing them dies, when the person who killed it is explicitly more dangerous than the monster was. I kinda wonder why Hyakki didn't just order them to give him shelter, and slash anyone who dissented, but I guess I'm not an RPG hero for a reason.

Veyrall
Apr 23, 2010

The greatest poet this

quote:

How are we supposed to fight an entire mountain?
Well, you just murdered the poo poo out of its right arm. Presumably just keep doing that till it runs out of bits?

But seriously, this was an excellent update. I wonder if Daigo knows what he's gotten himself into? I thought the demon in the stomach was a super-gross and appropriate touch, even if it did have bullshit getting away powers.

Veyrall
Apr 23, 2010

The greatest poet this
For some reason it sounds like the possessed people are saying "Gatch-By" but I couldn't imagine what that's even supposed to mean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veyrall
Apr 23, 2010

The greatest poet this
how often do you think either of them bathe? Also, the fiend is hiding inside Dororo, but isn't possessing or influencing him, so maybe that helps it duck under Hyakki's nose.

• Locked thread