Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frionnel
May 7, 2010

Friends are what make testing worth it.
Oh man, this game.
I got it after seeing my cousin playing and it's still one of the games i remember the most from my PS2 even though it feels pretty disappointing at times. We though the disk was hosed up when the game started in black and white. :allears:

The body parts you have to recover get even more completely ridiculous as the game goes on but i still think it makes for a great progression mechanic.

Frionnel fucked around with this message at 06:41 on Sep 9, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frionnel
May 7, 2010

Golden Goat posted:

Does Hyakki get ALL of his body parts back? :tutbutt:

This game looks pretty fun, i'm temped to find a copy.

Gotta catch 'em all :dong:

IMO we won't seeing the best ones for a while since one is in chapter 7 and the other 2 are found on optional bosses.

Also, who did they hire to build that wall? I wouldn't be surprised if it simply fell on it's own any day now.

Frionnel
May 7, 2010

SO MAD

Frionnel
May 7, 2010

Holy crap, i must have finished this game 4 or 5 times and i never found that secret area in chapter one. :aaaaa:

Frionnel
May 7, 2010

I wish i had a Dragon Tank toy as a kid. Look how cute it looks riding that thing :3:

The skull is the most ridiculous body part in the game for me. Nevermind that he had no lungs, this guy was walking around with no bones on his face for 18 years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frionnel
May 7, 2010

For some reason when i first played this as a kid i never got the Eight-Clouds Sword and had to fight Behemoth without it. I never ever managed to get 48 slices and had to give up on this game until a few years later when i wasn't as much of an idiot.

Thanks for this LP Fiendly!

• Locked thread