Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AccidentalHipster
Jul 5, 2013

Whadda ya MEAN ya never heard of Dan Brereton?
Years ago, I saw a super short blurb for this crammed in the back of an old Playstation Monthly magazine along with a dozen other weird games with pretty much zero chance of making it big and a good chance of not being made at all. The thing is, it sounded way more compelling than pretty much every single other game advertised in that entire issue and I was kinda sad that it was such a small deal to publishers. I'm glad to see that this game actually got released. Thanks again for highlighting such an obscure classic F(r)iendly!

AccidentalHipster fucked around with this message at 05:17 on Aug 6, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AccidentalHipster
Jul 5, 2013

I think every co-comentator has brought up Dororo's gender so far and it's still funny. I hope you get more blind co-comentators in the future Friendly, because it's nice to occasionally see an outside perspective to give us an idea of how far down the rabbit hole we've followed you.

And what's up with the sound design in this stage? Between the distortion effect, terrible voice acting, and overlapping sound clips, I can't even begin to guess what the possessed townsfolk are saying.

AccidentalHipster
Jul 5, 2013

Derek Barona posted:

There will be Linkin Park. It won't even fit the theme, but there'll be a Linkin Park song during the credits.

And the majority of the movie will be "comedy" with bit characters.

AccidentalHipster
Jul 5, 2013

Fiendly posted:

Hidden Fiends

Encyclopedia: Chapter 4 coming soon.

Oh god Fujin. After so much work and so many cock blocks to just be able to fight him and after such a ball busting fight, what do we get? A small boost to 3 stats. Blood Will Tell really does hate us.

Oh, and spoilers for Naruto and Bleach. They've both jumped the shark long ago. Watch/read Jojo instead.

AccidentalHipster
Jul 5, 2013

Kaboom Dragoon posted:

Been reading it since 2000. What now?

Now, I rejoice knowing that someone is reading GREAT (da ze) shonen. Even AccidentalHipster is crying.

To avoid derailing the thread too much, Fiendly, without spoiling too much, could you tell us if there are any other super dickish Fiends in the game? Or is it all uphill from here for Fiend fights?

AccidentalHipster
Jul 5, 2013

So, who wants to start theorizing who is the abomination cobbled together from Hyakkimaru's stolen parts? The fiends mentioned him being a failure at the start of the video, so it's probably someone we met. I thought it was Tohomaru until he told the fiends to gently caress off because he's missing the eye that Hyakkimaru got back when he met Dororo and he was supposed to die a ways back in the story. Most likely candidate is Saburota given how he's started pulling demon powers outta his rear end. Or Dororo seeing how he can punch harder than most swords can cut and seems to be missing most of his brain. :cheeky:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AccidentalHipster
Jul 5, 2013

A bit late to say this, but I actually feel kinda stupid for not thinking we'd get an answer for who the mysterious organ recipient was so quickly despite the imminent fiend confrontation. Okay, it was kinda hastily foreshadowed, but I honestly expected them to drag it out longer.

• Locked thread