Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

Uncle Monty never took me to that ball game :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

BigBoss posted:

~see u at da crossroadz~

Congratulations you are now the legal guardian of uncle Monty's son, Chester. The chicken is not part of your bequeathal.

BHB
Aug 28, 2011
i will only have my portion read to me by a wise old rastafarian man

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Peanut President posted:

The only thing I ever inherited was a short temper. gently caress YOU MONTY

Not true, Monty wanted you to enjoy his collection of antique custard.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Business Gorillas posted:

give me my inheritance you son of a bitch

You have been bequeathed uncle Monty's widow, the lovely Beatrice.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Grant DaNasty posted:

I want what's coming to me. :colbert:

Uncle Monty was quite the sailor. Please take good care of his boat.

Robot Uprising
Sep 19, 2006

Spinning Buzz Saws
When will you give up replying, will it be this post ?

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i hope you share your uncles faith

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Dely Apple posted:

I have been on hospice nurse duty for 9 days now

What did I get for watching these people slowly die

Monty was always fond of cats. He has left you his favourite, Suki.

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005
Uncle Monty and I had a tenuous relationship after he caught me in bed with aunt Ellie. My only hope is that he never had a chance to change his will

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

tomstuart posted:

uncle monty always told me he wanted me to fly and that anime is bad

And fly you shall. Uncle Monty bequeathed you his opium.

And a rather splendid pipe to smoke it with.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Not a Children posted:

Uncle Monty never took me to that ball game :(

But he did bequeath you his horse. And what a fine steed she is.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

The friend of the dead who knows the facts is likely to think that the words of the speaker fall short of his knowledge and of his wishes; another who is not so well informed, when he hears of anything which surpasses his own powers, will be envious and will suspect exaggeration. However, since our ancestors have set the seal of their approval upon the practice, I must obey, and to the utmost of my power shall endeavor to satisfy the wishes and beliefs of all who hear me.

An instrument now stilled. Let me call him that! For he was an artist, and what he was, he was only through art. The thorns of life had wounded him deeply, and as the shipwrecked man clutches the saving shore, he flew to your arms, oh wondrous sister of the good and true, comforter in affliction, the art that comes from on high!

Friends and comrades, the light has gone out of our lives and there is darkness everywhere. I do not know what to tell you and how to say it. We will not run to him for advise and seek solace from him, and that is a terrible blow, not to me only, but to you also. The light has gone out, I said, and yet I was wrong. For the light that shone was no ordinary light. The light that has illumined these many years will illumine for many more years, and a thousand years later that light will still be seen. For that light represented the living truth, the eternal truths, reminding us of the right path, drawing us from error, taking us to freedom.

Skrill.exe
Oct 3, 2007

"Bitcoin is a new financial concept entirely without precedent."
Uncle Monty had me on the ignore list

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

bonus hole boy posted:

i will only have my portion read to me by a wise old rastafarian man

Come yah mi yout, Monty gi yi a whole heap a ganja fi been a righteous bredren, seen?

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
im not even related

Doug Sisk
Sep 11, 2001
Only the good die young. Monty was not young.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Robot Uprising posted:

When will you give up replying, will it be this post ?

Perhaps. Whilst in the orient Monty picked up this rather charming puzzle box. Enjoy.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Davincie posted:

i hope you share your uncles faith

No but Monty wanted you to share his, you can have his Koran, allahu akbar.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

never trust an elf posted:

Uncle Monty and I had a tenuous relationship after he caught me in bed with aunt Ellie. My only hope is that he never had a chance to change his will

I'm sure he didn't hold a grudge at all. As for your bequeathal Monty was insistent you have what is left of his third wife aunt Ellie. A tragic accident.

Cesar Cedeno
May 9, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 635 days!
I also regretted never getting a chance to visit uncle Monty, but every time I tried to call and make plans he was babbling incoherently and some woman would be crying the background...

oh well, he's in a better place now.

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

stay safe poverty ghost

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
I hope Monty is in hell that crotchety old human being

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

My grandpa fought with his in one of the World War II CYOA threads one time

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
I'll always remember the time Monty and I killed and ate a man under that overpass.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

ArmZ posted:

The friend of the dead who knows the facts is likely to think that the words of the speaker fall short of his knowledge and of his wishes; another who is not so well informed, when he hears of anything which surpasses his own powers, will be envious and will suspect exaggeration. However, since our ancestors have set the seal of their approval upon the practice, I must obey, and to the utmost of my power shall endeavor to satisfy the wishes and beliefs of all who hear me.

An instrument now stilled. Let me call him that! For he was an artist, and what he was, he was only through art. The thorns of life had wounded him deeply, and as the shipwrecked man clutches the saving shore, he flew to your arms, oh wondrous sister of the good and true, comforter in affliction, the art that comes from on high!

Friends and comrades, the light has gone out of our lives and there is darkness everywhere. I do not know what to tell you and how to say it. We will not run to him for advise and seek solace from him, and that is a terrible blow, not to me only, but to you also. The light has gone out, I said, and yet I was wrong. For the light that shone was no ordinary light. The light that has illumined these many years will illumine for many more years, and a thousand years later that light will still be seen. For that light represented the living truth, the eternal truths, reminding us of the right path, drawing us from error, taking us to freedom.

What an eloquent send-off, I have no doubt we are all moved to tears and it is therefore only fitting that you receive a tremendous reward. You get Monty's dildo.

Minorkos
Feb 20, 2010

i hope i get something as good as the last guy

Adventure Pigeon
Nov 8, 2005

I am a master storyteller.
may i have the gift of laughter and a sense that the world is mad?

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Skrill.exe posted:

Uncle Monty had me on the ignore list

I'm sorry you feel that way but I for one can't think of a better recipient of Monty's original 1978 collection of Battlestar Galactica figurines.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Hated that dude in life, hate him in death; gimme my poo poo.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Over There posted:

im not even related

Then this is a loving outrage. How dare he bequeath his one ring to a non blood relative.

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry
GYPSUM STOP. I MERELY TRANSMIGRATED MY SPIRIT TO THIS YOUNG FORM. STOP THIS AT ONCE.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Doug Sisk posted:

Only the good die young. Monty was not young.

Nor was he good. I implore you to do the right thing with your bequeathed battalion of child soldiers.

pwnyXpress
Mar 28, 2007
I know its been years, Uncle, but don't you remember me?

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Cesar Cedeno posted:

I also regretted never getting a chance to visit uncle Monty, but every time I tried to call and make plans he was babbling incoherently and some woman would be crying the background...

oh well, he's in a better place now.

Most likely that was his nurse. She's yours now, to help you with any... ailments.

StickyNavels
Apr 3, 2009
monty was muggle scum

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Mons Hubris posted:

stay safe poverty ghost

Congratulations for saying the magic words. Monty instructed me to bequeath all his treasure to the first person to do so.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Monty was a great man, and an even better hooker. We'll all miss him.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

I had my eye on that dildo for years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Remember the DEAL we had, Uncle Monty. :mad:

• Locked thread