Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp
yeah i mean the gluten thing is obviously bullshit but you know people believe a lot of stupid crap about health and just in general. there's a lot of people who just read articles and automatically believe everything in them even though the majority of them on the internet and magazines are designed to deceive so they go viral.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp

Baronjutter posted:

Unless there is something really wrong with your poops I don't know why people do diets. Like some totally healthy yogamom getting all fussy about gluten or avoiding this or that. You're fine, shut up. I guess it's nice because they subsidize having more things my stupid retard tummy can enjoy.

yes there are a lot of health nuts who don't realize the only things that matter are watching what you eat, running, and lifting. they have the discipline to work out and control their diet, but not to keep their mind resistant to garbage info they read in articles and hear from their buddies. it borders on obsession with a lot of them, like fitness defines their identity and these are our ideological tenets. they think their fitness ideas can change the world and create a utopian society, it's like a religious fervor.

• Locked thread