Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Straker posted:

yeah saw this months ago when it was published, it's like whoa you mean to tell me the food people have primarily been gorging themselves on for thousands of years generally isn't bad for us and it's just hipsters and yoga moms being bitches????

also, i have sex with lots of girls

yeah, when i think urban, trend-seeking twenty-somethings, I think "gluten intolerance"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

RonMexicosPitbull posted:

You serious? Its the new thing for people who are too lazy to be vegan but still want to be special.

if it were 2006 this might be true

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Hey everyone! 1989 has been a great year for me! I cut the fat from my diet, replacing it with rich, slow burning carbs, and plenty of fruits and veggies! That plus a little calorie counting, and I feel great! I look great too! We've found the answer to healthy living with a low-fat diet, yessir!

Hey everyone! 2000 has been a great year for me! I cut the carbs from my diet, replacing them with rich, slow burning proteins and fats, and plenty of fruits and veggies! That plus a little calorie counting, and I feel great! I look great too! We've found the answer to healthy living with a high-protein diet, yessir!

Hey everyone! 2008 has been a great year for me! I cut the gluten from my diet, replacing it with gluten-free starches, and plenty of fruits and veggies! That plus a little calorie counting, and I feel great! I look great too! We've found the answer to healthy living with a gluten-free diet, yessir!

• Locked thread