Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

whatis posted:

someone's gonna make a 100% gluten diet in like 2 years, get super rich, and kill a bunch of retards

I thunk theres a Chinese dish that's just big chunks of gluten

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

SplitSoul posted:

uh, gluten is actually unnatural for humans to consume, it's only been part of a staple food since the dawn of agriculture and one of the oldest known prepared foods. ugh just ugh.

wrap it up, glutailures.

i agree

also toilet paper and making GBS threads indoors are unnatural too

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

OMGVBFLOL posted:

Hey everyone! 1989 has been a great year for me! I cut the fat from my diet, replacing it with rich, slow burning carbs, and plenty of fruits and veggies! That plus a little calorie counting, and I feel great! I look great too! We've found the answer to healthy living with a low-fat diet, yessir!

Hey everyone! 2000 has been a great year for me! I cut the carbs from my diet, replacing them with rich, slow burning proteins and fats, and plenty of fruits and veggies! That plus a little calorie counting, and I feel great! I look great too! We've found the answer to healthy living with a high-protein diet, yessir!

Hey everyone! 2008 has been a great year for me! I cut the gluten from my diet, replacing it with gluten-free starches, and plenty of fruits and veggies! That plus a little calorie counting, and I feel great! I look great too! We've found the answer to healthy living with a gluten-free diet, yessir!

• Locked thread