Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gagelion
Jun 13, 2013

by XyloJW
I've only gone out to a public place where people are 6 or 7 times since November of 1999. 13 years of doing nothing with my life, I'm 31, and I absolutely love living this way. I've never weighed more then 125lbs my entire life. Currently at 105lbs. I say this only cause people automatically assume I must be fat. But I have an extremely high metabolism and possibly an overactive thyroid.

I don't see a reason in wanting to live a normal life in today's society. I don't want to work for a living. I don't want to have responsibilities. I don't want to be around people. I don't want to fend for myself. I don't want to get married, have kids, live in a big house with a yard and fence and have an income and buy nice things for myself and my family and all that BS. I don't want to live in a run down shack making minimum wage and be alone either. None of this is worth doing when all we do is die in the end. There is no point to striving to live and living life to the fullest when all you do is die and lose everything in the end. I'm happy to just stay in my room and do nothing with my life so that when I die, I had nothing to lose. This is just what I believe and nothing nobody says can change my mind about it.

AMA.

FAQ:
"Try medication?" - Yes, I tried, and it didn't work and I refuse to try any others. I have no intention on trying to change my life.
"Doctors? Psychiatrists? Psychologists?" Tried, didn't work.
"What will you do when your parents are gone/dead?" - Live off the money they leave me and then suicide whenever I cannot live a as shut-in anymore.
"Do you get disability?" - No. I haven't bothered trying. Don't really see a reason to try getting it.
"How about working from home?" - Don't really see a point to doing a crappy online job where I make less than minimum wage. I don't want to webcam nor do I want to talk over the phone to people either.
"Virgin?" - Yes.
"Do you want to lose your virginity someday?" - I don't care enough to try. I'm perfectly okay with dying as a virgin. I refuse to pay for a hooker.
"Drugs? Alcohol?" - Tried weed once when I was like 16 or 17. Never tried alcohol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcjLT-EOrPA

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx

Abysswalker
Apr 25, 2013

gagelion posted:

I've only gone out to a public place where people are 6 or 7 times since November of 1999. 13 years of doing nothing with my life, I'm 31, and I absolutely love living this way. I've never weighed more then 125lbs my entire life. Currently at 105lbs. I say this only cause people automatically assume I must be fat. But I have an extremely high metabolism and possibly an overactive thyroid.

I don't see a reason in wanting to live a normal life in today's society. I don't want to work for a living. I don't want to have responsibilities. I don't want to be around people. I don't want to fend for myself. I don't want to get married, have kids, live in a big house with a yard and fence and have an income and buy nice things for myself and my family and all that BS. I don't want to live in a run down shack making minimum wage and be alone either. None of this is worth doing when all we do is die in the end. There is no point to striving to live and living life to the fullest when all you do is die and lose everything in the end. I'm happy to just stay in my room and do nothing with my life so that when I die, I had nothing to lose. This is just what I believe and nothing nobody says can change my mind about it.

AMA.

FAQ:
"Try medication?" - Yes, I tried, and it didn't work and I refuse to try any others. I have no intention on trying to change my life.
"What will you do when your parents are gone/dead?" - Live off the money they leave me and then suicide whenever I cannot live a as shut-in anymore.
"Do you get disability?" - No. I haven't bothered trying. Don't really see a reason to try getting it.
"How about working from home?" - Don't really see a point to doing a crappy online job where I make less than minimum wage. I don't want to webcam nor do I want to talk over the phone to people either.
"Virgin?" - Yes.
"Do you want to lose your virginity someday?" - I don't care enough to try. I'm perfectly okay with dying as a virgin. I refuse to pay for a hooker.
"Drugs? Alcohol?" - Tried weed once when I was like 16 or 17. Never tried alcohol.

same

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

I'm impressed.

Nalk
Jul 13, 2009

I heard about you!
so what holds you attention? what are you doing by yourself that is fantastic?

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

lol

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
sugoi

Death By Yogurt
Apr 3, 2007

what do you do when you run out of toilet paper?

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
a) whats your favorite anime?
b) how many hours of anime have you watched?
c) do you play mmos?

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

is tomoko ur waifu

turdriver
May 31, 2014

by XyloJW
if u kill yourself u can be shut in your coffin for good

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDwhwP87-x0

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012
http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...n&ct=clnk&gl=us

zzzzzzzz

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012
Did you just not know that this site has a post history button or what

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

gagelion posted:

AMA.

FAQ:
"Virgin?" - Yes.

hosed up if true

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Meg From Family Guy posted:

Did you just not know that this site has a post history button or what

But then his last post there throws a monkey wrench in your suspicions..what to think??

Sputnik
Jul 21, 2003

I felt like a ninja, and my kung-fu was strong.

A cry for attention, be it riddled with lies or the world's saddest truth; I pity your parents.

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
Pretty neet, OP

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011
- 105 lbs? What the gently caress?

- What do you do with your free time?

- Being a virgin (ESPECIALLY AT 31 YEARS OLD WTF) is unacceptable. You're not "chaste," you're not "celibate." You're a goddamned loser. Start drinking.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
I can see the trails in the forest before there are trails in the forest.

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011
Oh, wait, you're a lying sack of poo poo. Never mind.

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
Why are you posting this? Even if you are telling the truth, why would you even bother telling the internet? And if you're a lovely troll, why did you not make this a ban me?

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
impressive

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

I can't wait to bomb DO-DON-GOES!
Everyone in here is posting flames, trolls, lashing out, misbehaving. If you think about it this was the most sensible, and reasonable way to have survived Y2K, because to him it's like it never happened.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Do you use the internet to keep up with news and stuff and order things online or have you never heard of 9/11 and continue to play Dreamcast?

If you stayed at 1999 completely you are probably better off really.

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

Kelfeftaf posted:

- 105 lbs? What the gently caress?

- What do you do with your free time?

- Being a virgin (ESPECIALLY AT 31 YEARS OLD WTF) is unacceptable. You're not "chaste," you're not "celibate." You're a goddamned loser. Start drinking.

you can def get laid w/o drinking, noob

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
how do your parents feel about this?

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012

ObamaCaresHugSquad posted:

But then his last post there throws a monkey wrench in your suspicions..what to think??

If he wasn't literally just completely bullshitting in that topic then this is still fake, and if he was then he's just a complete bullshitter so starved from attention that he literally seeks it from GBS 1.4 which is a much deeper rooted illness than the OP suggests

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011

ashgromnies posted:

you can def get laid w/o drinking, noob

I meant that he should have sorrows and become an alcoholic to rid himself of them.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Meg From Family Guy posted:

If he wasn't literally just completely bullshitting in that topic then this is still fake, and if he was then he's just a complete bullshitter so starved from attention that he literally seeks it from GBS 1.4 which is a much deeper rooted illness than the OP suggests

Why yes, my good man. Gas the thread, perchance. And furthermore, ban the op

Mr.Rabbit
May 17, 2013

Death By Yogurt posted:

what do you do when you run out of toilet paper?

He's only wiped 6 or 7 times

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012

Mr.Rabbit posted:

He's only wiped 6 or 7 times

Please do not gender the OP.

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
lot of fakeposters not even trying anymore. sad state of affairs in the ol' gibbis

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

im gay

Dick Fagballzson
Sep 29, 2005
schizoid personality disorder

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Dick Fagballzson posted:

hosed up but true

Minimum Syntaxing
Oct 29, 2008

He looks white, but he's the son of a black man!

Dick Fagballzson posted:

What's that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

THS posted:

im gay
My wife doesn't really "do it" for me anymore. I confess I'm a bit curious and would like guys to PM me to help me intimately explore this feeling.

• Locked thread