Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

Bigfoot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
Impper

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

SirDan3k posted:

How drunk do you think you could get with Hitler before you punched him though? He'd be like a brony but won't shut up about jews instead of horses.
I figure that drunk hitler would be less about jews since he hated them openly all the time

he'd probably just complain about no one liking his paintings and want to show you them

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.

Shadoer posted:

Let's go with Jennifer Lawrence. She seems chill and pretty cool to hang out with.

She's also super hot and not straight edge like Hitler.

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax
Kurt Vonnegut, maybe Steve Albini but he doesn't seem very friendly

cowboythreespeech
Dec 28, 2008

lowtax I guess

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry
I'd have a beer with Arnold Schwartzenegger. That, or Clint Eastwood, he seems like a really nice guy.

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month

One of my firends on Facebook said this. Again, great choice.

Subliminal Sauce
Apr 6, 2010

Spreading freedom and spreading it thick; that's just a thing us right-wing nutjobs do!
Satan. Hear he fell off the wagon again.

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

H.H posted:

One of my firends on Facebook said this. Again, great choice.

way to brag about your two friends on facebook

obviously I fucked it
Oct 6, 2009
[quote="Fabricated" post="433129475"]
I figure that drunk hitler would be less about jews since he hated them openly all the time

he'd probably just complain about no one liking his paintings and want to show you them

Be interesting to test his sense of humor by telling him all the Hitler/Holocaust jokes you know, reciting one after another after another after another.

Seriously, though, I'd want to have a beer with ding dang ol Jebus Christ so I could ask him winning lottery numbers and poo poo. I'm not a deep person.

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

errol _flynn posted:

[quote="Fabricated" post="433129475"]

Be interesting to test his sense of humor by telling him all the Hitler/Holocaust jokes you know, reciting one after another after another after another.

Show him the "hitler auditions" thread. That is legit the funniest collection of hitler jokes.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Emperor Claudius

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
Eve. I'd get her drunk and feed her apples all night long.

Chuck Tanner
Nov 10, 2012

by Lowtax

H.H posted:

Charles Bukowski.

From his writing he comes across as someone who had tons of great stories. He's was also a great drinker of beer, so there's that.

Who would you have a beer with?

chuck is dead!?!?

sarah and morgan are gonna be so sad :(

california roll
Feb 23, 2009
OPs mom then id take her home and gently caress her, haha

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
I would rather do LSD with Aldous Huxley than have a beer with anybody famous.

Eastbound Spider
Jan 2, 2011

I'd have a beer with you op!!!:glomp:

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

Eastbound Spider posted:

I'd have a beer with you op!!!:glomp:
Thanks man!
:hfive:

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

Emperor Claudius

do you think his stutter would get better or worse with drinking?
also I would ask him to bring his history of the etruscans

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Lawman 0 posted:

do you think his stutter would get better or worse with drinking?

It would probably get better the minute he realises you're a retard

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
lol at all of you who didn't pick an attractive, living famous person of the opposite sex (or same sex if you are gay, i know a lot of you are gay)

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

Quickscope420dad posted:

lol at all of you who didn't pick an attractive, living famous person of the opposite sex (or same sex if you are gay, i know a lot of you are gay)

Well, smart guy, who's your pick?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
germans make good beer so hitler i guess

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Definitely Hemingway.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Quickscope420dad posted:

H.H posted:

Well, smart guy, who's your pick?

Hitler

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!
Ayn Rand.

Then I would ditch her after one round for Zelda Fitzgerald and tell her I'm pursuing my own happiness so she should stop acting like a oval office.

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
Got a long list, bare with me...

For some reason, I've been incredibly bored for the past hour and I got thinking about something. If I could invite any twenty people I didn't know for a beer, alive or dead, real or fictional, who would I invite? Here's what I came up with:

1. MacGyver - This person is my hero of the moment. MacGyver is actually a big reason why I decided to major in physics. I'm not up on the whole getting shot at thing, but I would like to have some sort of job where I'm out in the field or otherwise using physics and other mechanics know-how to solve problems. Furthermore, he saves the world without having to resort to firing off hundreds of clips or having the roundhouse kick of death. He uses his brain very well.

2. Cao Cao - Who wouldn't want to have dinner with Emperor Wu of Wei? He was one of the most capable and savvy generals of the Three Kingdoms Era. Furthermore, it's widely thought that he had an incredibly unscrupulous personality, but there is only bits and pieces of proof to validate this claim. I'd like to see if he's really the cur people make him out to be.

3. Excel - HAAAAAAAAIL ILPALAZZO! The very attractive and hyper main character of Excel Saga would certainly be welcome at my table. She adds life to any room or situation, regardless of whether you want it or not. Moreover, I don't have any pets, so I don't really have to worry about keeping them safe.

4. Reno - He's a Turk and he's a goofball too. He exhibits the most confidence as well and is most interested in simply doing "cool stuff" of the group.

5. Tifa Lockhart - What? Another Final Fantasy VII character? Yes. In the original game, she is moderately decent looking, but in Advent Children, she suddenly became the single-hottest created [rendered, animated, etc.] female I have ever seen before. I would spend lots of time at the table just staring at her like I'm a complete moron. Hopefully, she wouldn't decide to Final Heaven me into next week.

6. Maze - He seems like the hardened battle general of Fable and it's a shame that he couldn't even be a moderately decent human being. Yet, I somehow find him intriguing to the point that I even made a character based on him in an RPG once.

7. Kurt Angle - Kurt Angle is incredibly accomplished as an NCAA and Olympic champion and a sports entertainer in WWE. His wrestling ability is incredible and he's become an international superstar. I'd most definitely want to hear some of the stuff he'd have to say.

8. Kate Beckinsale - I love her and want her to be the mother of my children. Then again, millions of other guys on the planet feel exactly the same way. I enjoyed her work in both Underworld movies and in Alice and Wonderland. I'll pretend she wasn't associated with Van Helsing. I'm interested in seeing Click... Is that any good?

9. Ayane - She's quite a violent female that I would never want to cross... Yet that purple hair is so alluring.

10. Moses - I'd have to ask him about the Exodus. What was it like having to keep his party under control while running away from Egypt? What was his favorite plague? Were those stone tablets heavy?

11&12. Jay and Silent Bob - A banquet can't be complete without the ultimate duo of the womanizing pothead and the guy who just kicks rear end. I can only imagine if Jay decided he wanted to hit on one of the women in my party who can legitimately and effortlessly annihilate people.

13. Shaun - I want to learn the art of anti-zombie cricket bat warfare from this guy. Furthermore, I can have nothing but respect for a normal guy with normal guy problems being thrown into the oddest and most absurd life-threatening situation known to man and living to talk about it.

14. Rogue - Rogue of The Cruxshadows, Mr. Pineapple Head, himself, would be the goth and indie music guy at the table. Of all the people I've mentioned or am going to mention, he's the only person I've physically spoken to before. He has this incredibly dry and witty sense of humor that can cut like a knife.

15. Chuck Norris - "Chuck Norris never sleeps! He waits!" Ok. No. But, I would feel an incredible obligation to invite the subject of one of the largest Internet phenomeona, just to torture him with every random generator fact there is. I never really liked Chuck Norris much. I found Walker: Texas Ranger to be practically unwatchable. A friend of mine and I both decided our favorite fight scene of his was the one where he lost to Bruce Lee.

16. General Beatrix - More eye candy. I'd have to ask her what it was like having to listen to people pretend to be enamored with Queen Brahne when everyone [except Brahne] knew they'd much rather snuggle up with either Garnet or her.

17. Ann Coulter - So abrasive... So cutting... Such manly hands... Such deep conservative values... Such raw wit... And she'd wear a slinky cocktail dress to the occasion.

18. Jeff "CJayC" Veasey - Why on Earth would I invite the administrator of GameFAQs to my banquet? Simple. He's so incredibly mysterious and I would savor a chance to find out more about the ever-esoteric administrator of a site that I've regularly gone to for over six years. Nobody knows anything about this guy. I simply must know.

19. Aeris - No, this isn't another Final Fantasy VII choice. I'm actually referring to the character from the webcomic, VG Cats. Whether she's running a D&D game, beating the hell out of Leo, or just alerting people of "Wii," she's one of my favorite characters in a webcomic.

20. Ash - To top it all off though, my favorite webcomic character is Ash Upton from <I>Misfile</I>. If I invited her to dinner, I'd have to ask her, "What's it like being forced into a gender you weren't a year ago and not being able to do anything about it?" I'd then ask her to hook me up with a car, because I don't have one right now. ;_;

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
Dahmer we'd share a jar of pickled genitals before he turns me into a zombie and rapes me

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Karl Marx, Friedrich Engels, or maybe Lenin :D.

Vengeful Turtle
Dec 25, 2009

by Ralp
Caligula. He'd get hammered, throw money at me and tell me all about his horse's time in the senate.

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

Tiberius Thyben posted:

Karl Marx, Friedrich Engels, or maybe Lenin :D.

Out of the three, only Lenin seems like someone not utterly boring. The others must have been a total drag at parties.

Also, regarding hitler: mein kampf is boring and his speeches are repetitive as gently caress. So I wouldn't pick him.
Unless you're the goon with the lady gaga av. Then, by all means, get your gently caress on.

Alberto Basalm
Nov 14, 2005

Bill Clinton. and we would smoke cigars together

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

My friend has a few more: bill murray and louis c.k.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Alberto Basalm posted:

Bill Clinton. and we would smoke cigars together

I bet they'd stink.

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

if you got a beer with hitler you could punch him in the face and get someone to take a picture and then use the picture to pick up jewish girls

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I'd have a beer with a superhero whose could use their superpowers to grow my beer to a huge size so I don't have to pay for a second beer.

Not Nipsy Russell
Oct 6, 2004

Failure is always an option.

Crow Jane posted:

That would be James Joyce.

I'd have a beer with either Voltaire or Tom Waits

Let's make sure to invite Samuel Pepys, Restoration diarist famous for daily observations on civil war era England, and also for spending a lot of time under his housemaids' (yes, plural) skirts sniffing around. Oh, and raising a yearly toast to his excised kidney stone in a jar. Yeah, I'd drink with him.

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

Not Nipsy Russell posted:

Let's make sure to invite Samuel Pepys, Restoration diarist famous for daily observations on civil war era England, and also for spending a lot of time under his housemaids' (yes, plural) skirts sniffing around. Oh, and raising a yearly toast to his excised kidney stone in a jar. Yeah, I'd drink with him.

That sounds wicked cool. I'd like to be invited to that party myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

H.H posted:

My friend has a few more: bill murray and louis c.k.

Are you retarded?

• Locked thread