Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
punisher warzone is the best. when frank just walks back onto camera suddenly to shotgun the dude in the head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
All dredd made me want was a good punisher movie, get a good budget get verhooven to direct it.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO4kg4YhJpA

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Zzulu posted:

But Dredd is a superior version of the Punisher already

can't put dredd in the marvel movie universe.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

quakster posted:

why not, he's fought batman and the aliens already

trolling, you can't not know the difference between marvel and DC.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

quakster posted:

the aliens comics were by dark horse, iirc

isn't dark horse a subsidiary of DC like virgo?

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

h2oxaddict posted:

because it will inevitably unravel into a hokey rear end love story?

just use punisher everytime it starts to look like a love story have the love interest die in a hail of gunfire.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Stryder posted:

I like how the parkour dude bites it in front of a sign that says "MORTE".

Dredd is a way better Robocop movie than the remake of that, which is weird because the original Robocop was a way better version of Judge Dredd than the Stallone film.

its all because of varhooven, we need to get that guy making more movies.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Xaris posted:

gotta agree, dredd loving owns. i hope we get a second one :(

also, speaking of superhero movies, what the gently caress was with the hype over winter soldier? everyone was creaming themselves over it and it turned out to be a pretty, albeit polished turd, mediocre movie full of "jesus christ that was really stupid :facepalm:" moments and captain america is like the most boring superhero after superman.

they should of not bothered with winter soldier, and had task master instead.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

tranime scholar posted:

i would watch a taskmaster movie, he owns

i would like a movie that is just task master killing dudes for 90 minutes.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
district 9 was pure nonstop comedy, every scene just made me laugh harder than the last, then they threw in a scene with the robot thing and it changes the movies entire tone.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
3 hour long movie first hour and a half its punisher and task master killing dudes trying to fight to each other to kill each other nick fury makes them stop then forces them to team up and kill hydra for the next hour.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

CaptainWinky posted:

I saw the Deadpool "test footage" that got leaked. The only way Deadpool could work in a full movie is if he is paired with someone else to keep him grounded. I kinda like Deadpool but 90 minutes of him monkey cheesing it up would get old fast.

just do original x-factor dead pool where he was a serious character who just shotgunned people in the back.

what about cable and dead pool the movie?

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
Dropping the ip for battle ship might of helped battle ship.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
if everything is a crime then how do judges not convict themselves upon becoming a judge?

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
that gun looks really goofy in that picture. like a nerf gun.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
why hasn't adult swim made a million dredd cartoons?

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
any good trades for dredd? 2000ad or whatever on amazon in color? does it have a clear start and finish point unlike most comics that makes them unreadable?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Literally The Worst posted:

2000AD has been going p much continuously since the mid 70s so there's that. But you can read just the Dredd stuff in the Complete Case Files or else grab the collections of specific arcs like the Dark Judges or Cursed Earth. Most of it's going to be black and white because that's how the magazine was printed.

i'm okay with black and white was just checking because sometimes nonmarvel dc companies will release uncolored black and white versions of their comics for some reason.

• Locked thread