Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDS7NkyvCmk
discuss Islam here, no Shi'a please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Allah is just a jumped up moon god from a pantheon of 360 gods

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

SirEvelynTremble posted:

you got a black metorite stone that you live in that people spin around? :smug:

i thought not

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
i do not fear death i only fear allah

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
Islam, Christianity, and Judiasm and everything else function just fine under a blanket of nonreligious neopaganism.

Think Thin!
Sep 17, 2006
hail shaitan

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

bluewedge posted:

hail shaitan

Do not say his name, lest he cast his gaze upon thee

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

What you got against the Shi'as?

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

go ahead and goonsay me but i think religions kinda suck. at least theistic ones. sorry op

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp
there is a "noble Islam" which reflects the divine and is worthy of esteem and respect

(it's not the kind that shoots rockets though)

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Gotta love a religon that encourages retarding back society every chance it gets.

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

I should clarify I don't think islam is particularly worse tho. I think the violence a lot of people attribute to "islamism" or whatever comes from more of a political place than a religious one. thinking you have god on your side does make killing the gently caress out of people go down easier tho

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Islam is the light, and if it's not candle light it's haram

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Islam is my favorite religion because it is the ancient, time-honored enlightenment we get from the red pill. Allah really puts those feminazis in their place, peace be upon him..

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Hail Shi'a Le Bouf

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Why are MRA/PUAs mostly atheists? Wouldnt it make sense to convert to a religion that has your thoughts on gender equility has tenets of its religious beliefs?

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Snatch Duster posted:

Why are MRA/PUAs mostly atheists? Wouldnt it make sense to convert to a religion that has your thoughts on gender equility has tenets of its religious beliefs?

PUA's disapprove of the clitless

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
70% of the western jihadis joining ISIS are athiests. Their godless ways made them easy targets for brainwashing

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Snatch Duster posted:

"Do muslim women put out?"

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

Nelson Mandingo posted:

there was a thing were women went to Syria as sex-jihadis or something, basically they bang the jihadis a whole bunch to cheer them up.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

I play indoor soccer and one of our games was in an "Islamic Academy" and the bathrooms have instructions on praying to Allah before or maybe after you poo poo thanking him for relieving your discomfort and apologizing to him for making GBS threads. Way to go on worshipping a god who gets angry when you poo!

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp

SirEvelynTremble posted:

PUA's disapprove of the clitless

technically fgm is not an islamic teaching, it is rather a traditional ethnic activity in some areas which are islamic

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Nelson Mandingo posted:

They have to by religious law. Plus you get to have 5 of them.

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

Kyrie eleison posted:

technically fgm is not an islamic teaching, it is rather a traditional ethnic activity in some areas which are islamic

yeah, mostly east-africa, egypt, yemen (i think) and for some reason kurdish areas.

inkmoth
Apr 25, 2014

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

I play indoor soccer and one of our games was in an "Islamic Academy" and the bathrooms have instructions on praying to Allah before or maybe after you poo poo thanking him for relieving your discomfort and apologizing to him for making GBS threads. Way to go on worshipping a god who gets angry when you poo!

Can someone please Photoshop that famous danish Muhammed cartoon to have a toilet instead of a bomb?

Bold Robot
Jan 6, 2009

Be brave.

Iprazochrome
Nov 3, 2008
As an outsider Shia is clearly the best Islam, they've got elaborate systems of saints and priests and messiahs and idol worship just like all the most fun religions (Catholicism, Orthodoxy, Hinduism, Scientology etc). Whereas Sunnism is just like an even more boring and austere version of hardcore Protestantism. If I was going to convert I'd totally go for Shia, preferably the really crazy version where they literally worship Ali as a God.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Those are the severed hands of thieves from Saudi Arabia

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

Absalom Baird
Jul 13, 2010
Is there any connection between the uh magical black stone in the kaaba and the magical black stone in the Elagabalium?

Probably not I guess but it would be pretty cool if there was

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

atheist muslim here

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

Nelson Mandingo posted:

Inshallah yeah!

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

SirEvelynTremble posted:

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

lol

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

redshirt posted:

Inshallah yeah!

free them

GROVER CURES HOUSE
Aug 26, 2007

Go on...

Maoist Pussy posted:

Islam is my favorite religion because it is the ancient, time-honored enlightenment we get from the red pill. Allah really puts those feminazis in their place, peace be upon him..

um excuse me according to the holy quran :goonsay:

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994

redshirt posted:

Inshallah yeah!

I don't want to google it but this girl has been honor killed hasn't she?

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

4outof5 posted:

I don't want to google it but this girl has been honor killed hasn't she?

impossible

unpacked robinhood fucked around with this message at 22:36 on Aug 5, 2014

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Weed is the light
and nugz are its only prophet

choom-allah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

i feel like the blood that's all over the place in that image is kind of sending a mixed message.

• Locked thread