Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
i've been dealing with this question for a while and figure this is probably the best place to ask

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
drugs. lots of drugs.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

don't be so hard on urself, jesus

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
why you feel dis way op?

naem
May 29, 2011

Everyone feels that way sometimes man you're in good company

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
i reconcile with it by acknowledging that pretty much everyone is a terrible human being and that we should all just try to find various ways to be less terrible to each other despite our individual and collective terribleness.

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp
God forgives you

Willias
Sep 3, 2008
alcohol

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

Kyrie eleison posted:

God forgives you

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
It's pretty easy all you have to do is focus on building and maintaining a few friendships and professional relationships that are fun, fair, honest and informed and they people are more than willing to overlook your total lack of empathy and complete callous disregard for anything or anyone outside of that sphere.

bigzak
Aug 15, 2003
reconcile? I embrace it.

bigzak
Aug 15, 2003
i'm subhuman water trash

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
most of us are mediocre and I think we seem more terrible to ourselves and others when we refuse to accept that

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

try to address each specific way i am terrible when i notice it

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006

Jesus Christ posted:

i've been dealing with this question for a while and figure this is probably the best place to ask

there all terrible so who cares

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!
I make a trans thread in GBS and watch Goons be Goons. Makes me feel like a less lovely person by contrast.

Death By Yogurt
Apr 3, 2007

never not be high or playing a video game

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Same way you deal with being a terrible poster, OP.

*falls backwards off of thread with a poo poo eating grin, pops a parachute half-way down and lands gently on a passing train*

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
with an AK 47

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
Read more to have more points to compare your terribleness to and more ways to improve it

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

In the daytime I try to be a better human
At night I drink

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

fluoride and mind control

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I read feminist tumblr blogs and am reminded that no matter how horrible I am, MEN are worse :mad:

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
everybody is beating themselves up but nobody here is really that bad. the worst you can say about the majority would be that they're an unfunny human being

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

I read feminist tumblr blogs and am reminded that no matter how horrible I am, MEN are worse :mad:

Buy you a drink, darling?

Blahsmack
Oct 25, 2003

when anyone tries to help me or offer me any helpful advice i get deeply insulted and accuse them of being a hater trying to ruin my fun awesome life.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
Just try to make more of a postivie difference, OP

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

First, try punching them really hard in the solar plexus.

bigzak
Aug 15, 2003

Matoi Ryuko posted:

First, try punching them really hard in the solar plexus.

I just started watching kill la kill on netflix and i like it so far. pretty over the top

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

forgive yourself for your shortcomings and try to be more tolerant of and patient with others

Blahsmack
Oct 25, 2003

never forgive yourself for any of your shortcomings have zero tolerance for those who would abuse your trust and patience

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Reality is what you can get away with
Hell Gem
trying to reach ideals of perfection will always lead to failure and are an unreasonable burden

we are more than our flaws

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
alcohol

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
OP if you're not in the military then it's not that bad and you can be and probably already are a human being.

turdriver
May 31, 2014

by XyloJW
a good shower cry sesh

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
remembering the times when i could have made someones life a lot worse and choose not to

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Take a deep breath. Think of some people in your life you've done good things for out of kindness and breathe out.

calusari
Apr 18, 2013

It's mechanical. Seems to come at regular intervals.
i turn my negative feelings into cancer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Al Borland posted:

Take a deep breath. Think of some people in your life you've done good things for out of kindness and breathe out.

I'm suffocating to death

• Locked thread