Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I've taken to eating Kale.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spider Helidon
Nov 4, 2010

by XyloJW
Looks like alcohol is winning so far, so I would like to vote for that, and specify rum, as it is the closest I can feel to joy.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

find something you really like, and that has meaning to you. find that thing and take it with both hands

then stick it up your arse

Uluru
Feb 21, 2007

Who dares to defy me?! I am Uluru the invincible!

moronic sophistry

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
Sever

Saga
Aug 17, 2009

Jesus Christ posted:

i've been dealing with this question for a while and figure this is probably the best place to ask

Create the most obnoxious anime sig you can. Then post in FYAD.

MegaGatts
Dec 12, 2004

The Enteroctopus dofleini, also known as the giant Pacific octopus (GPO) or North Pacific giant octopus, is a large marine cephalopod belonging to the phylum Mollusca and is tripping balls.
Compartmentmentalize different aspects of yourself so the part that gets high and shoplifts doesn't intrude on the part that helps your grandma stack fire wood.

Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice
buy all of your groceries from the bottom shelf

you deserve no better

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
self hatred and hypersomnia mostly

Baiku
Oct 25, 2011

Pop-tarts.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I just pretend I'm functioning on a different level than everyone else like basically every other goon ever.

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
I try to do what's good for me and know that the pain of living will end when I'm dead.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
i be a nice person amnd not a terrible one!!!!!!!

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
op go to therapy they can professionally guide u to being strong enough to ignore ur glaring physical emotional mental and social flaws

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

VendaGoat posted:

I've taken to eating Kale.

Goats eat anything including cigarette stumps so you're not fooling me with your kale bullshit

onedayholiday
Dec 6, 2013

Grimey Drawer
fill that hole with reckless drug use and risky, illicit sex off craigslist, suppress any feelings of guilt and remorse as you become a walking, stimulation-crazed automaton, before one day realizing that you're drowning inside, lost and with no hope of rescue. then finally you decide to run for congress

BlueChocolate
Jan 4, 2014
i just drink alot to numb the pain of how much i hate my own species

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
did i post in this thread??

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Short memory, acceptance with my animalistic nature, and making a daily effort to improve myself for the betterment of others.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Also, posting on internet forums.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
Try to fart op. The need to fart is easily confused with existential angst.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

drugs and suicidal ideation

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

Speaking of dealing with being a terrible human being, check out this shitthatdidn'thappen.txt

I'm almost surprised that an audience didn't start clapping as the man bit into that pie, and bald eagles named freedom and small government landed on the man's car only to shed tears of joy.

http://gawker.com/man-buys-every-pie-at-local-burger-king-to-spite-lovely-1617088150

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
weed, booze, cognitive dissonance

the holy loving trinity 😎

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

You probably shouldn't eat welsh rarebit before bed anymore op, not every feeling of mental anguish arises from a process more complex than troubled digestion.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

"What happens next will surprise and gratify you!!!!!!

From his Reddit confession:"

i always thought this was only a satire thing

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I really want to do drugs but every thread in tcc makes it seem like so much effort.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

InterFaced posted:

I really want to do drugs but every thread in tcc makes it seem like so much effort.

weed isnt

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Verisimilidude posted:

Speaking of dealing with being a terrible human being, check out this shitthatdidn'thappen.txt

I'm almost surprised that an audience didn't start clapping as the man bit into that pie, and bald eagles named freedom and small government landed on the man's car only to shed tears of joy.

http://gawker.com/man-buys-every-pie-at-local-burger-king-to-spite-lovely-1617088150

I dunno do robots write for gawker now cuz I'm 90% sure a robot did that writeup.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Op try reading old erowid trip logs until you somehow convince yourself to do datura, then do datura and never resurface in the real world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

nomadologique posted:

Op try reading old erowid trip logs until you somehow convince yourself to do datura, then do datura and never resurface in the real world.

Datura grows everywhere around where I live, Always tempting.

• Locked thread