Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TresTristesTigres
Feb 14, 2013

Posts from UnDeR9R0Und
I played two of these games.

Unreal World is like a mix between Harvest Moon and the adventure mode of Dwarf Fortress. It's challenging at first to make a character that can survive very long, but rewarding once you do. For me, the key is being able to drop a large elk/deer/bear within the first couple of weeks and living long enough to smoke the meat and bury it - if you can do that, you probably have enough food to survive the first winter and can focus on trading for clothes and armor in the coastal cultures that have shops. I recommend creating a hulking character (because equipment plus a full suit of iron armor is heavy) who is good with a bow. I also recommend keeping close track of where your dogs are in combat or you will accidentally hit them with an arrow and then feel bad in real life. Finally, keep a good stock of captured Njerpez weapons so you can arm the townsfolk you take with you to raid the enemy camps.

Wolf was an amazing concept for a game but the fun wore off quickly. It's very educational, but since it is Trying To Make A Point you are constantly getting murked by wandering hunters or machinegunned from helicopters. I believe one of the developers was also a gay furry since their self-insert wolf character could mate with other dude wolfs and have puppies. The graphics were ok and the music was very good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU