Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Longbaugh01
Jul 13, 2001

"Surprise, muthafucka."

FirstPersonShitter posted:

I'm looking for a rad survival game where I can chill out and build a cool house.

I'd really like a game like The Long Dark, but where you can build shelters, cabins, other stuff.

That being said, TLD has gotten closest to The Revenant Simulator I was looking for.

Now I just need a good Mark Watney Simulator. Take On Mars is apparently pretty bleh, and there's not much else except Space Engineers, which I own, but haven't tried yet in that way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Longbaugh01
Jul 13, 2001

"Surprise, muthafucka."
That's good info if I ever play that, or anyone else is/does, but I guess I should have been more specific in that my ideal Watney sim would be First Person and more immersive like TLD.

Longbaugh01
Jul 13, 2001

"Surprise, muthafucka."

SolidSnakesBandana posted:

So I just saw this game Miscreated... seems to be a competently done DayZ clone? Getting Ark vibes from the pictures. Anyone have something to say about it? It looks incredible

Looks like it had a really rough start, but may have gotten a lot better? I don't know, but if someone wants to bite the bullet, I'd be interested to hear what they think.

Longbaugh01
Jul 13, 2001

"Surprise, muthafucka."
So essentially..."When It's Done."

Longbaugh01
Jul 13, 2001

"Surprise, muthafucka."
Can I actually get the bubonic plague and spread it to to other people? Or throw a rat over their fence? Or paint Xs on their doors?