Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rhandhali
Sep 7, 2003

This is Free Trader Beowulf, calling anyone...
Grimey Drawer

Coolguye posted:

well if we are gonna mess with how it works Real World then we should probably also point out that antibiotics are not effective against parasites

there are specialized anti-parasitic drugs for parasite infestations. they are insanely hard to find outside of pharmacies and hospitals

They're available by the pound at most feed stores. So are many antibiotics!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhandhali
Sep 7, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Seashell Salesman posted:

Has anyone seen a decent video of someone playing Kenshi? All the ones I found on Youtube made it look boring and also the crafting seemed off, like the guy I saw was an escaped slave with literally no possessions but was able to start a campfire and start mining minerals with a non-existent pickaxe at the start of the game.

No, curiously enough. The game is been sitting on my wish list for about three years now. I like the idea, it looks like something I want to play superficially but they're just dragging their rear end on development don't seem to have enough features for me to justify plunking down for another freaking early access game.

Rhandhali
Sep 7, 2003

Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsGVzf-2I5I

Trailer for "Sons of The Forest" dropped a few days ago.