Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

Screw it, I'm in. Gotta figure out if I can find one of those styrofoam things or if I have to risk doing it the hard way.

Edit: Form filled out!

Shooting Blanks fucked around with this message at 01:10 on Aug 13, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

-Blade

Just realized I have a PM, out of town til the end of the week but I'll have beer on the way next week.

Edit: do we identify ourselves to our giftee, or is this a Secret Santa type endeavor? I'm fine either way, just curious.

Shooting Blanks fucked around with this message at 13:51 on Aug 20, 2014

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

-Blade

air- posted:

Your call to make whether or not you want to reach out. I typically end up doing so to double check address info, figure out if there's anything specific I should know about shipping to them and other logistic type communication.

Good deal, will do that now. Thanks!

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

-Blade

Was hoping to get mine out yesterday, but that didn't work out. Went out via UPS today, though, so all is well!

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

-Blade

Mine just showed up, and drat. Photos are currently being uploaded from my phone, will edit this post when they come in.

Edit: Here we go! Sorry for the less than great photos, apparently my phone camera isn't what it used to be.

Thanks Tonde Mo Nai, you hit the ball out of the park with this!

Shooting Blanks fucked around with this message at 20:19 on Aug 29, 2014

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

-Blade

I didn't even see the Scream when I was unpacking, drat! Pulled it out just now. I had pulled out the second Anti-Hero though, and thanks again!

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

-Blade

air- posted:

We did talk about that remember :yayclod: but stuff like... I'm the only Texas person who regularly posts, that came up.

I'm in Texas, though I mostly lurk gws

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

-Blade

Docjowles posted:

Yeah this is the "gang bang" BIF that comes up from time to time. The problem is there's approximately 9000000000 Chicagoons and 2-3 posters in most other regions so it's hard to make the logistics work.

One option would be to make like 3 smaller Chicago groups to spread things out. Instead of 2 people having to buy $600 worth of beer to match the enormous Chi box :v:

I'll keep doing BIFs in the future, with Texas beer, AFAIK air- is the only other TexGoon in here.

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

-Blade

Merkin Muffley confirmed via PM that he received his box with all bottles intact, he just hasn't posted about it yet.

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

-Blade

swickles posted:

Awesome boxes guys! Now, unless my math is wrong the following people have not received boxes:

Iodie
Jerome Louis
Merkin Muffley
air-

The only one that hasn't told me or posted that they shipped is the sender for Jerome Louis. Everyone should be getting their box soon.

Merkin has received his box, he/she/it just hasn't posted it. Confirmed via pm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

-Blade

Yo air- if you're gonna be in Houston this weekend and want to grab a pint, let me know. Most of my plans are on Sunday or in the morning so I'd be game, if you've got some free time.

• Locked thread