Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.
I would like to be involved in this endeavor!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.
The person I'm supposed to send to has IPAs as his favorite beer. If space isn't an issue, would fresh Jai Alai be worth an exception of the "no six packs" rule, or should I limit it to a couple cans?

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

Thanks for the advice everyone.

air- posted:

Catfish Noodlin sends kickass boxes anyway :radcat:

Aw shucks

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

Zam posted:

Catfish Noodlin will be getting his box tomorrow as well.

It's been delivered safely, but I've been very busy and didn't get to pick it up from where I had it shipped. I will post it tomorrow.

americanzero4128 posted:

Holy poo poo dude, this box rocks! I know I messaged you when I got it, but wow, I am blown away. I already threw a Jai Alai in the fridge to enjoy after work. Thank you so much for sending the awesome Cigar City beers. They've been on my list as a brewery I've wanted to try more of. Plus, a kick rear end packing job; definitely going to reuse the 12 pack shipper for my next trade/BiF. Thank you for the great box!

I'm glad you liked it, I'll send my omitted write-up shortly.

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

I received this box from Zam:

From left to right: Smog City Coffee Porter, Belching Beaver Peanut Butter Milk Stout, Alesmith BA Old Numbskull, Firestone/3F Old Leghorn, Firestone Bretta Weisse, Mammoth Double Nut Brown, Almanac Farmer Reserve Citrus and Heirloom Pumpkin, Modern Times Blazing World, Fortunate Island, Blackhouse, and Lomaland.

It's like someone gave me Pentothal and I wrote a detailed description of what I like and it got filled by someone very well versed in their local beer. I'm thrilled with this box, and I'm really hoping I can win a box from Zam for the Beer League.

Hamhandler fucked around with this message at 00:59 on Sep 11, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

Whoops, duly amended

• Locked thread