Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Signed up! Thanks for putting this together. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Shooting Blanks posted:

Screw it, I'm in. Gotta figure out if I can find one of those styrofoam things or if I have to risk doing it the hard way.

They're also on Amazon for 15ish bucks, and come in a box you can reuse.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
This is probably my fault somehow :( Sorry!

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Just worked things out with my recipient, will be shipping after the holiday weekend.

My box is apparently on its way, and will be sitting at my workplace all weekend because I didn't realize I'd be going out of town early. :downs: Ah well, should be fine!

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Just got my box from americanzero4128! It's too well packed to open at work (seriously, nice job) but everything seems to have arrived in good order. Full report later tonight!

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

SUPER HASSLER posted:

Pictures, folx, pictures!

Yeah, ok!

from americanzero4128

Three Floyds Moloko Milk Stout
Off Color Fierce (berliner weiss)
New Glarus Berliner Weiss
New Glarus Scream IIPA
New Glarus Oud Bruin
Dark Horse Plead The 5th
Boulevard Dark Truth Stout
Spiteful Brewing Dibs Are For Dummies (barleywine - lol, I'm impressed he found one in the drat summer)
Pipeworks Raspberry Truffle Addiction - my fiancee absolutely LOVES raspberry, so she flipped her lid when she saw this. :newlol:

Fantastic box full of stuff I can't wait to try - thanks a ton!

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Basically this but in beer form: :ccb:

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Managed to leave some of my BiF's beers in Connecticut today :downs: I've already worked things out with nosleep, and my box will go out this coming Friday. Thanks again for being so understanding!

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
My box is in the mail!

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

poop dood posted:

Glad the box made it across the country safely! One thing, though -- I absolutely do not remember putting a Jai Alai in there. I was definitely looking for some to send you, but didn't find any. I did reuse the box ReaperUnreal sent me, though, and I guess it's possible he hid a Jai Alai in there that I somehow didn't find. Either way, enjoy!

Hahaha, this is the best. :allears: Bonus beer!

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

swickles posted:

Double post, but a bit of housekeeping. So far I have not seen the following people RECEIVE boxes:

Retemnev
SUPER HASSLER
Reaper Unreal
Iodie
americanzero4128
Jerome Louis
Catfish Noodlin
nosleep
Merkin Muffley
air-

If you are on this list and have received your box, please let me know! Also, if you haven't received, please don't worry, plenty of time to get a box. I just want to make sure I am up on my tracking. I know for sure several of these boxes have gone out.

edit: vvvv whoops added ya in!

FYI, nosleep will be getting his box tomorrow today judging by the tracking code! Fingers crossed everything arrived okay.

Also, is it just me or are a bunch of people still waiting on their packages this time around? Mildly worrying!

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Awesome, glad it all arrived ok! Definitely reuse that packing material if you can - it originally came from belgiuminabox and is nigh-impenetrable from my experience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Ugh.

Iodie/air-, full transparency - your pairing up is probably my fault. I think what happened is I forgot to include air- on my list of previous BiFfees in the google signup form (can't check though, obviously), and so got assigned him again this go-round. Swickles did the best he could by swapping me with Iodie's assignment, since at that point Iodie hadn't gotten his yet due to needing an email address. Unfortunately, that ended up with you two being in the same distribution region :(

Really, really sorry about that - air-, if we ever end up doing a trade, I'll try to make it up to you since you're getting a little unfairly screwed by this.

Iodie, don't let this scare you off of future BiFs - they're still lots of fun, and Swickles did a great job taking this one over from LeafHouse!

• Locked thread