Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SUPER HASSLER
Jan 31, 2005

I joined up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SUPER HASSLER
Jan 31, 2005

Bought today, will probably ship tomorrow. It's likely going the longest distance of any of the boxes (hint hint) so will likely take a week to arrive.

SUPER HASSLER
Jan 31, 2005

Pictures, folx, pictures!

SUPER HASSLER
Jan 31, 2005

I got mine safe, busy with work tonight but I'll post about it shortly.

Also I'm glad that swickles' box got in OK. Hopefully he won't mind the one rogue Idaho beer in the midst of all the Oregonian excitement.

Drink that Be Still now, 'cuz it's, uh, still and oxidation will come sooner as a result.

SUPER HASSLER fucked around with this message at 03:20 on Sep 9, 2014

SUPER HASSLER
Jan 31, 2005

From mrcowcow in CO

Dry Dock Signature Series Imperial Stout
Funkwerks Galaxy
Funkwerks Deceit
Dry Dock Apricot Blonde
Wynkoop Rocky Mountain Oyster Stout :stonk:
Ska Modus Hoperandi
Ska Rudie
Funkwerks Saison
Avery Rufus Corvus
Crooked Stave Vieille
Odell IPA
Odell St. Lupulin
Verboten Thinking of Something Orange
High Hops Barrel Aged Honeyed One

This is an A+ box filled both with a couple of things I enjoyed back when I still lived in CO (I do miss Funkwerks a great deal) and a couple new outfits I hadn't heard of before. It'll be great fun to explore. Great job! :tipshat:

• Locked thread