Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

Stultus Maximus posted:

Just make sure you're picturing this when you read the letters:

You bastard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Slippery Tilde

zoux posted:

I just realized that is supposed to be tyranny.

Here's a account from a thinkprogress reporter who was invited to screen the new movie made by Rick Santuorum's Hentai studio at the Heritage Foundation.
I understand what the guy was going for, but trying to draw a parallel between a physical disability and being gay probably isn't the best analogy.

E: well gently caress I should probably learn to read :downs:

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Slippery Tilde

cbservo posted:

I didn't see it, what was so bad about it?
I dunno, I heard some drops from it on the radio today and I didn't think it was terrible.

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Dems should troll the poo poo out of the :mitt: crowd and have the convention in Salt Lake City. The city itself is pretty blue, we have a large enough facility to hold it, and it might possibly cause some of our state lawmakers to die of apoplexy which would be a nice bonus.

e: forgot to mention, I was running errands today and saw a group of people waving non-US flags in front of the Federal building. Got closer and they were clearly from our Arabic population holding a STOP ISIS sign. I merrily tooted my horn at them and they yelled in glee so loudly that I could hear them inside the car with the radio on :3:

SubponticatePoster fucked around with this message at 21:58 on Aug 8, 2014

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Joementum posted:

Good luck getting politicians to host their biggest party in a city with wacky liquor laws.
Really it's not bad at all since they got rid of private clubs. Go to a bar, order drinks, get drunk. Like pretty much anywhere else. At least we don't have dry counties!

Raskolnikov38 posted:

And we could kick off the convention with a parade with Local Hero Pat Bagley as grand marshal.
I would totally be on board for this. I still need to find a copy of Pat and Kirby Go to Hell.

• Locked thread