Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

hofnar posted:

WTF is a crunk bird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hofnar
Dec 27, 2008

by sebmojo

not similar to my mental image

which is good

kode54
Nov 26, 2007

aka kuroshi
Fun Shoe
Speaking of birds, he also made this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9iJKLEPtrY

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
nah he's pretty cool as a person I mean, idk if his website is still around

SwimmingSpider
Jan 3, 2008

Jön, jön, jön a vizipók.
Várják már a tólakók.
Ez a kis pók ügyes búvár.
Sok új kaland is még rá vár.

Spacedad posted:

I feel like the people who hate him are trying too hard to hate him when he is an ok guy.

whoah wait just one second there bucko.

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

ladyboy pancake posted:

whoah wait just one second there bucko.

When he decided to out-rear end in a top hat Helldump he did an exemplary job and was so absolutely insufferable that it backfired and earned him a permaban when the usual end-of-thread probations were being handed out.

Hating him is just a show of respect for his trolling skills.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
While we're here, anyone know what Seanbaby is up to these days?

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Arian_Samurai posted:

While we're here, anyone know what Seanbaby is up to these days?

Yes! We live in the same town and he still writes for EGM and is involved with the local amateur wrestling scene (which is hilarious and not a single soul takes it seriously). I haven't seen him in about a year but I'm pretty certain he doesn't age.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Inzombiac posted:

Yes! We live in the same town and he still writes for EGM and is involved with the local amateur wrestling scene (which is hilarious and not a single soul takes it seriously). I haven't seen him in about a year but I'm pretty certain he doesn't age.

Didn't EGM go out of print like years ago?

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
He's got a column in Cracked.com which is mostly MMA fight stuff and reviews of books he purchased from a drug store while waiting for his medicated penile ungents.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

replace lowtax w/ this bird

• Locked thread