Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
Doing anal and a bit of light bondage is "sexual deviance" these days? Did I somehow time travel and wake up in the fifties?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.

Benito Hitlerstalin posted:

there's no way that's an actual fetish
It totally is.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

ObamaCaresHugSquad posted:

I have actually done some pretty degenerate things sexually in the past (bordering on abhorrent in my mind) but I gain no satisfaction out of shouting about them from the rooftops, which is what seems to be cool on the streets these days, to proclaim how "sex positive" and liberated you are from sexual repression, just as you are just as chained to your whims and proclivities as you ever were, even through their proud expression. What happened to trying to be better, instead of this race to the bottom.
Two or more adults having consensual fun together is a race to the bottom. :rolleyes:

Jesus, when did this place become a haven for prudes? We invented swap.avi here, if that sort of stuff bothers you so much maybe you ought to leave and go somewhere else. Maybe a Mormon temple or whatever.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

Cream_Filling posted:

pretty sure most people arent proud of swap.avi except for the weird poop fetishist who convinced people it was a "joke" and suckered them into paying for it
it's the principle of the thing. internet virgins should be quiet instead of demanding that everybody else get as little action as they do. :colbert:

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

Clitch posted:

Can we get away from the sheltered, missionary position goons, and the broken, sadbrains goons, and get back to the funny sex talk?
yes please

here is a funny sex:

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

There's no reason to be ashamed of smoking crack rocks either by that logic

Whatever you need to do to feel good
You really have issues, you know that?

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

Too close to home for you? Sorry about that I don't need to rock the boat anymore, go back to what you were doing
Not really, I don't do drugs. Comparing buttsex to the abuse of self-destructive, potentially deadly illegal narcotics is a degree of sexual repression that I didn't even think existed outside of ex-gay brainwashing groups, though. Like, seriously, this isn't healthy. You should consider therapy.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

Lube's cheap and dicks are free.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

See, you're already making progress.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

A. Beaverhausen posted:

I'm confused. So there's a special name for something ordinary?
It's the latin word for "on this side" just like trans is the latin word for "on the other side." Scientists like having special words even for ordinary things because it makes them easier to define. It's not a made-up tumblr term.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

It's the difference between the words "direction" and "left."

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

It's really not that terribly hard to understand, unless you're doing your best to find a reason to be upset about it. Which makes as much sense as getting angry about being called right-handed instead of normal-handed, but whatever.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

oval office raja posted:

they did not know I was female
That would've only hyped them up more.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

They ought to. Ugly-rear end flappy beef curtains make me glad I'm gay.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

so how about them sexual deviances. what hosed-up poo poo did you do today?

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

that is pretty hosed up but generic. did you wank it to any molluscs or what?

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

i prefer "a dude."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

nooo

• Locked thread