Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

This is super hosed up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
hmmm sex? never heard of it

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

i like to choke myself out watching hobos pass in the night

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

ObamaCaresHugSquad posted:

This whole thread would not exist to 16+ pages if people felt remorse. Sorry. Lots of sexual activity is taking advantage of other people's (willing) weaknesses for your own sexual gratification (or hoping someone will take advantage of yours). Everyone knows it but few can own up to it. Just admit we're all pleasure addicts running from pain and drop the pretenses. But maybe I just need therapy :D I'd probably get them to quit their job and become a gardener if I had long enough.

You gay, chupacabro

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

:gas:

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

what the gently caress is going on

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Nah I get along with people plenty well, as long as I hold my tongue about what I am really thinking and going through.

i really hope you get cancer

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Trixie Hardcore posted:

It means you identify as the sex you were assigned at birth.

uhhhhhh thats insanely problematic,

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

is an average to adequate dong plus large bagged meaty balls ok?

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Could some boy goons post pix of their dicks & balls both hard & soft so we can make some comparisons for science?

can we get mod approval this is for science and not Home Growns?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

sex is actually pretty cool and getting along with the opposite sex is cool too. i guess my fetish is emotional pain (i don't take emotions so seriously). a kind of occasional bloodletting, maybe its even fun for me. this has been a hugsquad update, great balltalk going on

get out nerd moron idiot

• Locked thread