Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I've wasted more semen than you. Is this an accomplishment?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

John Kruk posted:

That is a pretty good autism honeypot image.
And furthermore!
:goonsay:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Kyrie eleison posted:

if you feel set apart from normies from the start then you'll find yourself more inclined to hang out with and be corrupted by marginalized communities.

The best kind of corruption.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Hostile Rabbi posted:

My fetish is posting intimate personal details about myself and those I know online without self awareness or shame.

I'm so close! :circlefap:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

What Fun posted:

Just broke up with my girlfriend of 4 years, I'm too depressed to even masturbate. I don't know what my next step is, I'm thinking I should probably just get really weird with it and see where it takes me. Just get the herps, be loving filthy, wear a powdered wig and rot my brain out with syphilis while getting pegged by a poo poo-covered balloon with cat ears. Really open up the ol' horizons(and butt).

electrify your taint.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

ObamaCaresHugSquad posted:

I didn't write all that so that your dumb girl-on-the-internet schtick could respond, but I suppose that was unavoidable. I write for the alienated, the lost, and the disenfranchised. Not the ones who think they're going to get what they want.

What's it like writing for teen throb magazine?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

ObamaCaresHugSquad posted:

No but at least I stopped beating my wife

nobodies perfect

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

can we get mod approval this is for science and not Home Growns?

Home growers not hone showers?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I can confirm this as well. I only have two settings, near comatose apathy or wildly orgasming, no arousal in between.

I can finally understand women.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Trixie Hardcore posted:

oval office Raja, post the dicks

I am a dick lawyer

Can I put you on dicktainer?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

whoflungpoop posted:

i dated a guy whose dick was really wide, but flat. loving weird rear end flounderdick

was the hole on top?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Trixie Hardcore posted:

For the record my vagina is 10 inches long & 2.5 inches thick.

this is an interesting thought. Do women compare vaginas? Is there such a thing as vagina envy? Or is it breast size instead?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Women don't have genital competitions in my experience

Nah, they're just in general competition with every other woman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Ruggan posted:

I'm in finance / data science actually

meaning you must be the biggest sexual deviant ITT

• Locked thread