Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
not a day goes by I don't blame my parents for having me too late to experience the golden arcade age.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Mung Dynasty posted:

i think that williams s sessions guy was given the boot for some unethical behavior

makes u think

I thought the FBI only got rid of you if you tried to be ethical

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Video Viddy Games posted:

the president has put dumb warning signs at the front of video games.
are you a bad enough dude to take drugs in the arcade?

someone needs to make a pac-man mod where you're in an arcade taking drugs and the ghosts are the fbi

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Highly Unnecessary posted:

LSD streaming needs to be a thing.

I tried but I couldn't stop staring at the pixels long enough to click the stream button.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

vapid cutlery posted:

you can't see what they're seeing when they stream though, only what they're playing. do you know how streaming works

no you see what you do is bring up milkdrop and set that as the background then you put the game feed over it and chroma key out the black.

then you take a screen region of your streaming program so you have feedback and put that on top at low transparency.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

hey now, many of them are gainfully employed making fractions of a cent per ad impression on their stream.

also they panhandle with paypal, much smarter in this "who the gently caress carries cash anymore" society

• Locked thread