Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
"can i ask you a question?"
sound like u already did, dipshit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
"why cant i return this lawn mower i've only misused it for five years????"
loving assgobbling shitsnorter eat a camels ball and gently caress ur mom in hell

Nosfereefer

"hey im planning to build a house, what do i need 2 do??"
what do i look like some cumgargling buttwombat architect to you you loving gay rear end donkeypuncher

google THIS

:staredog:

precision

by VideoGames
:v: DON'T WORK TOO HARD!

sir. let me tell you. i am trying. i am trying with every fiber of my insignificant little life, to not work very hard. not working hard is the goal of every right thinking human being that exists, ever. ok? what i am doing here is harder than the CEO of this loving company's job. my manager's job is MUCH EASIER THAN THIS ONE. I COULD BE loving RUNNING THIS WHOLE GODDAMN SHITSHOW, IN FACT I SHOULD BE GOD drat IT-

:v: did you say something?

have a good day. :sigh:

DinosaurDavid

Froody
God, doesn't this customer know that you can't have that specific brand of chips with the meal deal? What an idiot. How dare they not know the details of the offers of this place I spend upwards of 40 hours a week at. I can't wait to post on facebook about this rear end in a top hat. Man, that is going to get me a whole 5 likes.

DinosaurDavid

Froody
They bitch at me for the shrinkage numbers, but tell me I'm not insured so I can't confront shoplifters. Of course we're down £1000 in sporting goods Maurice, I spot the shoplifter, but I can't stop them. I have to radio that loving rent-a-cop, and by the time his fat rear end is here, the guy is gone.

om nom nom

om nom nom nom nom nom nom

Air Julio posted:

My girlfriend sucked 36 dicks!

in a row?

Ace of Baes
customer: do you have X?
me: no, we ran out earlier today,
customer: can you check in the back
me: sure
*stands around in the back for 5 minutes texting before coming back out*
me: nope, sorry, nothin back there

om nom nom

om nom nom nom nom nom nom

Nacho Destroyer posted:

customer: do you have X?
me: no, we ran out earlier today,
customer: can you check in the back
me: sure
*stands around in the back for 5 minutes texting before coming back out*
me: nope, sorry, nothin back there

lol i work in a kitchen and ive had servers ask me dumb questions for a guest, and i tell them that whenever they are asked a dumb question about the food feel free to go smoke a cigarette and be like "i argued for a while but the chef said no"

Ace of Baes
i worked at a grocery store for like 2 years one time i saw 2 full grown adult ladies almost get into a catfight because one put up the divider and started putting up their items before the other had put everything from their cart on there

hemale in pain

*works at a sex shop*

"hahah, I'd say you could bring that back for a refund if you weren't satisfied!!!"

*makes same joke to every customer*

rhizomorph
life is invisible, hidden in the rhizome.

hemale in pain posted:

*works at a sex shop*

"hahah, I'd say you could bring that back for a refund if you weren't satisfied!!!"

*makes same joke to every customer*

lmao "hey man, i had a problem with this purchase" *unopened butt douche box jerks from side to side on counter, emits occasional muffled scream*

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Air Julio posted:

I'm not even supposed to BE HERE today.

playground tough
can I see an ID?
*stares at id that doesnt even look like the 16 year old standing in front of me for five seconds*
will that be cash or credit?

Noctis Horrendae

ChairmanMeow posted:

girlfriend or daughter?

both

Savage For The Winjun

om nom nom posted:

lol i work in a kitchen and ive had servers ask me dumb questions for a guest, and i tell them that whenever they are asked a dumb question about the food feel free to go smoke a cigarette and be like "i argued for a while but the chef said no"

wow quit fuckin ur servers bro hurtin they bottom line just make some goddamn food

ulvir

look at this idiot who went ahead and bought three apples and a pack of gum in addition to a whole lot of beers. what, did you think those extra items wouldn't make me notice?? dumbshit

Diqnol

Customer: Oh, uhh, this bra isn't for me haha, it's for my wife.

Me: Of course, sir. That will be 29.99.

*as Customer leaves, :catstare: the whole drat time*

bog pixie

google THIS

oh my god who cares if the item rang up wrong? it's like a 50 cent difference, is that really worth either of our time?

rhizomorph
life is invisible, hidden in the rhizome.

ulvir posted:

look at this idiot who went ahead and bought three apples and a pack of gum in addition to a whole lot of beers. what, did you think those extra items wouldn't make me notice?? dumbshit

precision

by VideoGames
:v: hey it didn't ring up so it's free right?
:what: yep. here you go.
:stare: b-but... i'll get arrested if i don't pay for literally every item in my cart

dumbshits. we don't even prosecute shoplifters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Izumi Konata

by Ralp

precision posted:

:v: hey it didn't ring up so it's free right?
:what: yep. here you go.
:stare: b-but... i'll get arrested if i don't pay for literally every item in my cart

dumbshits. we don't even prosecute shoplifters.

wallyworld doesnt even gaf about any skipped transaction under three, since the lack of service voids the sales tax. if u can just try and dumb it down in front of hr., they know that menial bullshit aint worth your time. and tell that micromanager dick to step out your breathing space, drat hater

• Locked thread