Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
imo they kept improving up until black holes, then the one after that was abysmal, not listened to their newer stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

origin of symmetry is the internet go-to but it wasn't that great

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

i must compose posted:

wait are you saying black holes and revelations was a good album

it was easily their best, yes

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

i will admit that my love for black holes is largely based on the intro to map of the problematique

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

Rocket Baby Dolls posted:

I was into Muse before Showbiz, I picked up a lot of early promo's and demo's and loved the album when it came out. I loved Origin Of Symmetry, it was a drat good album and I still remember the chills I got when I first heard Plug In Baby. Then they released Absolution and I just gave away the demo's and promo's for nothing.

It's a shame really, I could of made a small fortune selling them.

lol this is peak "i liked them before they were popular"

• Locked thread