Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
OP please acknowledge that each thread you create is a bastard born from between the legs of another bad decision

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

John Kruk posted:

Have your wife blow him a few times and he will relax. She probably is already doing it behind your back.

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
I am p[osting from inside a human-scale hamster ball. Aside from me, it is filled with semen. I am rolling around my house and the semen is just everywhere, lol. Its all my own, before you ask. i've bbeen in here jacking off for god knows how long, i can't take it any more. Please come help me jack off .

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

vandalism posted:

I am p[osting from inside a human-scale hamster ball. Aside from me, it is filled with semen. I am rolling around my house and the semen is just everywhere, lol. Its all my own, before you ask. i've bbeen in here jacking off for god knows how long, i can't take it any more. Please come help me jack off .

whats ur address

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008

vandalism posted:

anybody heading over to this guys house, i rent premium jo crystals. i'm sure you'll both enjoy the enhanced experience. only 9.95 an hour. Supplies limited: first come, first serve come.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

brick cow posted:

anybody heading over to this guys house, i rent premium jo crystals. i'm sure you'll both enjoy the enhanced experience. only 9.95 an hour. Supplies limited: first come, first serve come.

whats ur address

PantsandCola
Aug 17, 2013

you did good... you did good
is this thread canon?

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

vandalism posted:

Pro tip: open your mouth and roll the ball forwards as fast as you can this is the only way to freedom. I know because I had to teach it once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!

RonMexicosPitbull posted:

jesus christ i cant believe i read that

my god wha have we done

• Locked thread