Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diqnol

This is the thread for talking to me. Your not allowed to talk to anyone but me in my thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol

I didn't get an email from you, but you can post the contents irc friend.

Diqnol

Bo-Pepper posted:

so uhh . . . anime gently caress pillow umm . . . i don't know i got nothin

I didn't ask for blithering nothings. Like at least pretend to be paying attention.

Diqnol

Blue's Clues posted:

Thanks for the advice yesterday afp but I think i'm allegric to cilantro cuz it still stings a little :(

Well, I think you can sub in green peppers for a similar if less satisfying effect.

Diqnol

Leave gesticulations at the door.

Diqnol

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Gosh afp, take it easy on the guy!!

He was rude first.

Diqnol

Air Julio posted:

How are the Eagles looking so far in camp?

Well, racist has been hurt and Maclin got a bump or two, but it's been really promising overall. Sproles and Matthews look fantastic.

Diqnol

Matoi Ryuko posted:

You're right -- Bo-Peeps what's the deal?!

A moderator isn't above the law, please read the only rule of this thread in the OP, Tia.

Diqnol

Air Julio posted:

you guys got sproles AND shady now? :eyepop:

our offense is second to none

Diqnol

Matoi Ryuko posted:

You're right! Don't talk to me in this thread, Bo-Peeps! Sorry AFP!

mmm.

Diqnol

The acronym was unintentionally the same but I'm pro Palestine and Hamas and all that good poo poo. great question.

Diqnol

cruft, since you're here, wanna tell me about your thread and my hatred of it?

Diqnol

nothing that I know of, but self awareness is far more difficult than one might imagine

Diqnol

cruft posted:

I think that's played out, don't you agree?

I think you fundamentally misunderstood my post and got a little rustled about it. I am concerned for you.

Diqnol

Quickscope420dad posted:

Hi anime gently caress pillow good chatting to you

hey friend!

Diqnol

Nosfereefer posted:

hello why yes i am talking to u

Hmmm.....

Diqnol

GEExCEE posted:

hi, a/s/l?

24/gf/cherry hill

Diqnol

Nosfereefer posted:

this is a pleasant conversation we are having here for sure

I was just eyeing you up. How's your brother doing?

Diqnol

Quickscope420dad posted:

i feel like i have known you forever

remember that time we were in Beijing and we did blow off of that tranny stripper?

omg do NOT bring that up, my wife might overhear (but yes it owned)

Diqnol

thewizardofshoe posted:

what's with all the dog rape

I don't know :( but saboten better loving stop

Diqnol

whoflungpoop posted:

hi i brought muffins

it's the thought that counts, except this one. Gross and bad bro.

Diqnol

RulerSmack posted:

Whats shakin'?

My leg, in anticipation of your next post!!!

Diqnol

Nosfereefer posted:

why absolutely good thank you i must say i really enjoy our mutual social congress

I do as well. I was thinking about asking cruft about his mental well being further but fear it may upset him. Advice?

Diqnol

Nosfereefer posted:

have u heard about the new cryptocurrency "bitcoins"?

They're shameful to be sure but I think it's a cool way to try to redistribute commodities away from our current broken power hierarchy and back to common joes.

Diqnol

Women are incapable of rationality, as seen by Saboten's rape of my dog.

Diqnol

Bitcoin is basically FTW, they just need to figure out a way to print them out

Diqnol

A friend of yours, I suppose. What an odd question!

Diqnol

Jean Valjean

Diqnol

Jerry Cotton posted:

anime gently caress pillow where did I put my chocolate doughnuts?

I ate them worrying about how fat you've been getting lately

Diqnol

Quickscope420dad posted:

I'm glad you enjoyed it as much as me!

I'm glad we enjoyed it together as well. *tips fedora*

Diqnol

cruft posted:

Yeah, I probably did, but I'm over it now (I am going to stick an ice pick into your eye socket) LOL

lol except not why you think

Have you figured out what I meant yet?

Diqnol

give it a shot!!

Diqnol

you don't have to but I sense it bothered you and feel it may help you to see how you can easily jump to conclusions. it's a good self awareness type of thing

Diqnol

cruft posted:

Maybe we can both agree that sometimes people get upset about things, and it's a good idea to try and regain a sense of perspective before you become too hot under the collar.

Let's go with that, but let's add in that your very next post showed another lack thereof and as such state that lesson not learned

Diqnol

cruft posted:

On second thought, I believe this time you misunderstood what I was trying to say! I was referring to my own narcissism, in that I (temporarily) made a thread about you into a thread about me. Having the spotlight on myself was fueling my desire to continue to keep it there (the dopamine).

This isn't a thread about me, though. It is indeed a thread about you.

Diqnol

whoflungpoop posted:

AFP do you think the global dopamine shortage will sort itself out soon?? or nah

I think it will, and it's because I'm going to legalize weed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol

Hmm, well, that's tough to say. Western governments are really cracking down on loli, and, haha, lrolf, whats the point even then?

• Locked thread