Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Have you kissed a girl
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
cruft

Quickscope420dad posted:

who wants to practice kissing with me?

Me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien

Okay you go first *stands unnaturally still and closes eyes, mouth stretched as wide open as possible*

hemale in pain

Quickscope420dad posted:

Okay you go first *stands unnaturally still and closes eyes, mouth stretched as wide open as possible*

*flops dick out and clumsily rubs it against your lips trying to find your mouth hole*

cruft

Quickscope420dad posted:

You sure about this, Qwerinty?

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien

cruft posted:

I'm so sure about kiss practice but i'm not so sure about the penis involvment, i think that might not constitute kissing

(also I just googled that name and I see it is / was an SA user's name but I am not a rereg)

Ben Smash

LARDROOM
smooches

Peta

Ben Smash posted:

I kissed my wife several times this morning. Feels real good man

:)

cruft

Qwerinty posted:

cruft, many women find it really hot when boys kiss. Have you ever heard of "yaoi"? So I say go for it

For quickscopedadlongusername

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

cruft posted:

oh totally man. I'll make sure to record it with my phone and show to all my girl friends so they get hot and bothered and want you

Future Days

The Taurus didn't offer much for drivers craving the sport sedan experience. That changed with the 1989 debut of the Ford Taurus SHO (for Super High Output), a Q-ship of the finest order that offered up a high-revving Yamaha-designed V-6 engine and a tight sport suspension.
yes but i'm not saying who

cruft

Qwerinty posted:

oh totally man. I'll make sure to record it with my phone and show to all my girl friends so they get hot and bothered and want you

Welp, here goes!

Ben Smash

LARDROOM
gimmie dat tongue

Sub Harrison

I voted no to skew the results.

Mac Tonight

aw yeah tahts it man
yeah a bunch of em actually

cruft

cruft posted:

Welp, here goes!

Hey Qwerinty did you send the video to your friends yet :pervert:

Pizzatime

Peta posted:

Well?

:siren: :siren: :siren: ATTENTION: IF YOU VOTE IN THE POLL THEN YOU HAVE TO ALSO MAKE A POST SAYING WHAT YOU VOTED :siren: :siren: :siren:

I voted yes

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

cruft posted:

Hey Qwerinty did you send the video to your friends yet :pervert:

My sources inform me that was "gross" and they "couldn't believe he actually did it"

cruft

Qwerinty posted:

My sources inform me that was "gross" and they "couldn't believe he actually did it"

Oh. Oh, man. That didn't work out as planned.

Maybe I did it wrong.

H.H

August is the Cruelest Month
first time was a real letdown, since we didn't really know how.
Thankfully, there were other girls and better kisses down the line.

Pizzatime

H.H posted:

first time was a real letdown, since we didn't really know how.
Thankfully, there were other girls and better kisses down the line.

it's august. I gotta now why I'm gonna be having a cruel month! also, did you end up making a thread for that av of yours?

H.H

August is the Cruelest Month

Pizzatime posted:

it's august. I gotta now why I'm gonna be having a cruel month! also, did you end up making a thread for that av of yours?

yes, hence the new av. Thanks again, Salmiakki

August is a cruel month since I live in Tel Aviv and it's fuckin 30C degrees outside with 80% humidity.
Also, T.S Eliot rocks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pizzatime

H.H posted:

yes, hence the new av. Thanks again, Salmiakki

August is a cruel month since I live in Tel Aviv and it's fuckin 30C degrees outside with 80% humidity.
Also, T.S Eliot rocks.

grats. got a link to that thread?

• Locked thread