Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Have you kissed a girl
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
Peta

Well?

:siren: :siren: :siren: ATTENTION: IF YOU VOTE IN THE POLL THEN YOU HAVE TO ALSO MAKE A POST SAYING WHAT YOU VOTED :siren: :siren: :siren:

Peta fucked around with this message at 19:58 on Aug 6, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peta

If you vote in the poll then you have to also post in the thread just saying or you're in trouble

Peta

Gross Dude posted:

Does it count if it was on the lips?

Yes that's even better lol

Peta

The results are 100% yes even though you can vote both yes and no. I don't believe it.

Peta

I bet most of the people who are voting in the poll are lying and there's a lot more thread views than votes in the poll so all the people who looked at the thread and didn't vote probablyn ever kissed a girl and feel bad about it.

Peta

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

i kissed a girl on the penis

LOL, GoodbyeTurtles!!!! Win!!

Peta

i am he posted:

i voted yes, but i havent actually kissed a girl :P

Epic :awesomelon:

Peta

GEExCEE posted:

this seems maybe true, but ther's no reason to be mean about it. also for some people maybe kissing girls just isn't their bag so its hurtful when your setting up like kissing girls is a huge deal that people need to feel bad about. in summation, I would like to reiterate that i HAVE kissed a girl, and I liked it, so much so that I got married and smooch a human woman every day. what do you think of THAT?

I don't care if I'm hurtful to other people because I'm a psychopath lol. The posters in D&D told me so, when I affirmed my pride in America's liberation of the Iraqi people, which could not have been achieved without civilian casualties, lol.

Peta

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

can i change my vote as it turns out girl do not have penis

Vote no.

Peta

Anime phuck pillow :3

Peta

cruft posted:

Curious about this. How does one present constructive criticism to a kisser?

U kiss a girl on the mouth, soft, but sometimes hard, and don't be like a vacuum cleaner.

Peta

cruft posted:

Okay fine but the guy said attractive women never get constructive criticism so I'm asking how that's presented.

If you are an attractive woman who does a lot of kissing in your life then you don't need constructive criticism because you get enough practice to figure it out on your own. The guy who said that doesn't understand this concept because he doesn't actually have enough experience to realize that when you kiss another person you get better with practice, he's just putting up a false front and tryna be the big man on campus.

Peta

Cesar Cedeno has never kissed a girl I'm calling it out and he's going to have to prove me wqrong

Peta

Video is preferable but I will also accept pics, via PM, or Cesar Cedeno can post the stuff publicly in the thread

Peta

Captain No-mates posted:

I have kissed a girl horse, does this count?

This makesme randy

Peta

I'm feeling randy

Peta

cruft posted:

Hey Peta...

Have you ever kissed a boy?

No do I loook gay to you

Peta

cruft posted:

No, I'm not gay either, I'm just talking about makin' out man, sheesh.

Sorority chicks do this all the time for attention. Think of all the sweet pussy we'd get if we sucked face for a couple seconds.

Just think about it is all I'm asking.

WTF

Peta

WTF :psyboom:

Peta

cruft posted:

Preferably chicks who are good kissers.

How do you tell if their egood

Peta

Clammy.

Peta

Cesar Cedeno posted:

I actually killed a chick after i finished kissing her and got away with it once...

I never see you post anything that doesn't look like bullshit

Peta

cruft posted:

Still waiting for a chick to weigh in on the whole making out with another dude thing...

If you're a real man then you'll stick to your guns and not be gay with another dude just because it might score you a babe

Peta

It's called having principles maybe you don't know what that means

Peta

Hey cruft would you make out with any dude or only hot ones

Peta

cruft posted:

Well no chicks have responded to my request for information so I'm gonna make out with all these dudes just to make sure I've covered all the bases.

*checks you out*

Jess Christ

Peta

I love cats posted:

hey peta, did you ever kiss a girl? i do not know man, but you sound like someone with an agenda, as if you were trying to compensate for something.

Yes

Peta

soybean posted:

voted yes and no

lol

Epic ...

Peta

Bump :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peta

Ben Smash posted: