Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

the marginal increase in your comfort is not worth the significant decrease in comfort for the person behind you. you are selfish, entitled and inconsiderate - basically, a bad person. it is really not that hard to sit upright like a normal person for a few hours

get off my plane
*breaks ur neck and pushes u out of cargo door at 40,000ft*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

Wooten posted:

gently caress you OP, I'm going to fart/cough whenever I feel like for the duration of the flight and rub my greasy face on the nice cold window.

i hope your next flight has an ebola on it

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

lol at all the 5'6 shrimpwads acting like it's nbd

i'm 6'3, not fat, and the seat back most certainly does encroach significantly into my space all so mr. middle aged fygm guy can be slightly more comfortable for 3 hours

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

anonumos posted:

So we blame our fellow passengers instead of airline companies and manufacturers. Gotcha.

i'd be 100% okay if airline seats couldn't recline, at least for domestic flights

you know we're a nation of lazy fatties if sitting mostly upright is just too darn taxing on our backs

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

Dely Apple posted:

Lmao if you don't lean your seat back and upset goons who won't politely ask to adjust it but will whine on gibbis about his first world problems

i figure the types who lean their seats back are probably gibbis goons already, judging from their lack of awareness, consideration and social manners. this way, maybe they'll see the errors of their ways.

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

hearing the engine spin up and it just keeps getting higher and higher in pitch and then the first 3 seconds of liftoff are pretty ok but the rest of it is completely poo poo

especially the part where everyone claps when the plane lands after a completely uneventful flight

did you think it was going to crash and we were doomed were it not for the skillfull courageous captain?

i only ever saw the clapping thing in europe

but agreed, the takeoff is pretty fun just because of the smooth and linear acceleration. you don't get that anywhere else really because of transmissions and gearing.

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

Drunk & Ugly posted:

this is bullshit btw, nothing to do with fat, its just weird and the back fo their headrest is practically in your face. It makes your own tray table useless

yep

reminder, i'm not fat at all. pretty sure foghelmut is a self-hating morbidly obese man tbh

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

FogHelmut posted:

fat people are the worst

agreed

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

that is a great illustration of how a seat back goes from "okay enough" to "5 inches from my face and blocks usage of my tray table"

on the plus side, the lazy fat guy in front of me doesn't wear his weary back out from sitting upright. he'll certainly be much more refreshed when he lands in 3 hours.

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

WeLandedOnTheMoon! posted:

How about turn your loving light off when the whole plane is trying to sleep, shitlord.

next time someone reclines back into my face, i'm going to turn my little blower vent on full blast and point it right at the top of he head

hehehe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

Chinatown posted:

lol at this loving moronic post

glad i could make you laugh out loud on these comedy forums :)

• Locked thread