Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dan7el
Dec 7, 2008

I'm guessing Tatsumi will be the object of the super-girl-general's affection in the near future. Otherwise, why make a point of it. And, it is an odd point at that.

On one hand, I appreciate how they story keeps it real. Burning shonen passion isn't enough to win. You need skill, patience, and pure capability. They keep reining Tatsumi in, and he's still not magically strong enough.

On the other hand, I wish he was a tad more capable than he is.

Bulat is the best bro.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dan7el
Dec 7, 2008

I caught up on the manga this past and have enjoyed it. Should we start a manga-only discussion?

Dan7el
Dec 7, 2008

The mangaka is obviously trying, too hard, to make the city/country seem like a really decadent and rotten place. Tatsumi's initiation wasn't enough, I guess.

Still, I caught up with the manga and am enjoying it for the most part. Looking forward to more Tatsumi and Esdeath -- especially now that the cat is out of the bag, so to speak.

Dan7el
Dec 7, 2008

I've not been keeping up with the anime as I began reading the manga and have been caught up with that. So, today, on a whim, I watched the latest episode.

And now, reading the last few posts, it appears the anime has skipped a lot. I expected that this season wouldn't be close to catching up, but as of today, it seems they surpassed the manga and the anime is either going for its own end or spoiling the manga now.

Psuedo-Manga Spoiler: :siren: Since Susanoo is still alive in the anime and not in the manga I am guessing this is an anime-only ending. Looks like this months manga is either going to be late or filled with older stories.

• Locked thread