Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

Ending was great, but honorable mention of best moment of the episode goes to yaranaikacrab

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

Not surprised to hear this has moved into anime-only territory. The editing and general storyboard were all over the place for episode (21).

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

legoman727 posted:

:stare:

Well. That just.

Jesus christ, who is even going to be left at the end of the series?

Looking at the OP, a broken Akame, alone and covered in the blood of her fallen allies.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I felt bad for the emperor. Poor kid, manipulated to the end (it's not even over?).

HerpicleOmnicron5 posted:

Next episode is going to be the last one. Akame vs Esdeath should only really go one way, but recent episodes have too much of the "This isn't even my final form!", so I'm looking forward to the contrivance that lets Akame win

next ep preview spoiler:

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

The last episode was certainly rushed, but at least it wasn't a complete trainwreck. Like successfully navigating a motorcycle over a tightrope; I'm not sure if it could have been better if it were slower without dramatically changing what was happening.

• Locked thread