Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
Esdeath's shoujo mode is basically the best part of this anime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
God drat, Kurome is a psychopath. :stare:

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
Welp. This is what you get for trying to be a hero, Chelsea.

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
That was for Shelle, you bitch. :black101:

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
:stare:

Well. That just.

So, if Mine isn't dead, she's at least completely out of the fight with Pumpkin destroyed, Sue's about to get killed by Esdeath, who I seriously question how anyone can actually take out "I CAN FREEZE TIME AND SPACE NOW", and we're at risk of losing Akame next week if she can't take out her psychotic little sister.

Jesus christ, who is even going to be left at the end of the series?

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
Yeah, she's just flat dead in the anime.

Pretty nifty fight this week though. Wave's so close to switching sides, it seems.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
May I just add how beautiful it was to see the prime minister go down to Leone literally caving his face in :black101:

• Locked thread