Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

Moving at the speed of death.

The comic turned out to be decent popcorn material. This will probably be no different. There are some scenes I'm looking forward to seeing animated, basically mostly for the psychotic episodes of justice girl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

HiveCommander posted:

He can still be nice while having an intimidating voice though, or even just an overly 'masculine one. I think Kenji Utsumi would've been a good choice of VA for Bors, actually. He could share his generations-old family technique for burning enemies of the Empire :allears:

Eh his voice, appearance and what he does on the job vs his personal life are all deliberately contrasted.

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

AgentCooper posted:

Spoilers ahead, sorry:
:what:

You can just use spoiler tags man. They make it way easier.

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

Tae posted:

It's a lot of weird stuff to split from, since bud was written as the only equal to esdeath.

Wave has been teetering forever, though ironically turning in the anise because there was no wild arc.

Wave has been team-rocketed the whole time because in all likelihood he is ludicrously powerful and would wreck things too much. I wouldn't be surprised if the author is intentionally saving that up.

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

The content skipped was mostly utter poo poo though.

• Locked thread