Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
poverty goat

Still seems like a dream but i got a thank you note this morning for it so i guess its real.:)

Decided to try some self sucking in front of my girl cause she was curious to see me do it. It was better with her there it was easier with someone else teasing you. I was able to give myself head for the first time in years. Kind of weird feeling my own cock twitch and spill cum into my mouth, but it was worth it when i snowballed my girl with it. We both are still amazed. I wanna do it again. It was so amazing sharing my cock between our lips.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poverty goat

I mainly identify as straight, though more recently I've probably leaned a little more closely to bisexual. To me, it's less a blowjob and more masturbation. I've never given a blowjob (though I started fantasize about it) and I've just only recently been able to get as far as kissing my tip.

Cumming in my own mouth is a massive turn on though and I enjoy it more each time I do it. My opinion might change when I'm able to fully suck my self, but for now it's just a more exciting way of jacking off.

• Locked thread