Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuck. marry. t-rex

I used to think Muse was really bad and intolerable nonsense but now I enjoy it, is this what it's like to get old and catch the lamefail, or was I fail before??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck. marry. t-rex

beer pal posted:

9/10 dads who just got on spotify agree: have you heard of this new band muse

:negative: i knew it

fuck. marry. t-rex

lol

fuck. marry. t-rex

I'm going to go listen to The Postal Service until I can trick myself into liking it, then I'll work on Tool

fuck. marry. t-rex

El Spider posted:

whats the correct opinion on the earl sweatshirt album

ive only heard Hive but i like that song so maybe his new ones are good too

fuck. marry. t-rex

vice.com op-ed posted:

i made a last.fm what do i do with it

unmake it

fuck. marry. t-rex

vice.com op-ed posted:

hmmmm..... muse loving guy wants me to unmaek last.fm.... how about no?

I've moved on to U2 and uh... Portishead

fuck. marry. t-rex

going 2 this over the next 2 days

http://aocfestival.org/

fuck. marry. t-rex

hope someone covers some Muse or Radiohead...

fuck. marry. t-rex

Got out of badbadnotgoof concert and drat it was so loving goof my body is jelly

fuck. marry. t-rex

Nice to see some true metal fans in the Old BEE Why Oh Bee.

Love to iick it to some slipknot, a7x, metallica, etc

Sometimes I like to get a little brutal as well

[I began to hand crank roll up the window on my 1991 Honda civic and my music becomes increasingly muffled]

TRANSYLVANIAN HUNGER. SOOOOOO. COooooooo- mmrwwwwww mmmbbbbbmm bat bat bat bat bat bat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck. marry. t-rex

*put on the mother loving Funeralopolis playing from my deec gaming rig and take a sip of beer*

I like this music but weed dealers don't have a domino's ordering and tracking site, and using the phone triggers my anxiety...

• Locked thread