Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
onerepublic and i have some beautiful biracial babies together. that's our issue

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

LifeSizePotato posted:

timbaland really added nothing worthwhile to "apologize" and the song was better without him

otherwise i don't think i have strong feelings about onerepublic, op

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Timbaland added name recognition that translated into increased radio play for their lead single.

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

My Q-Face posted:

You're thinking of One Direction. Most people like One Republic.

one direction has more decent songs than onerepublic

psyman
Nov 1, 2008

Hustlin Floh posted:

Onerepublic makes One Direction look like Maroon 5 doing a cover of Imagine Dragons as interpreted by AWOLNATION

Imagine...*places hands together in air, spreads them apart like a "picture this" gesture*...DRAGONS

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

lonesomedwarf posted:

can someone record themselves saying "peckerwood" and upload it because ive never heard anyone say it irl and i think its real funny

i'm not sure what it means but it sounds vaguely like an ethnic slur

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i met a guy once who was convinced that i was from that one direction band i don't know what this means except that he was legitimately insane because he was in a mental institution. and i met him because i was too. that's all i know about them

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

icantfindaname posted:

i'm not sure what it means but it sounds vaguely like an ethnic slur

i guess its like saying dickhead but less offensive maybe

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

ya drongo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Musket
Mar 19, 2008